OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Not even gonna chance them joints going on sale. I'll get a pair retail, then two more on sale/clearance. Just like I did with the purp hi's...

This is just my guess, but given how all those QS Hi's ended up on deep discount (including Purps), I think Nike makes these more limited.  

There are very few sneakers I'll pay retail out the gate for, but these are one of them.  I know they won't touch the OGs in terms of quality, but if they get the shape right and use materials on par with the Purp Hi's, I'm in for a pair or two.  I can't even remember the last time I saw a size 11 for sale anywhere, so retros will have to do.  

I don't need them that bad. I like them but I've been trying to cut back on shoes and sell my ****. Got too much **** I never wear. If they're around for the right price, I'll grab. Feel like we've seen a lot of limited AF1s over the last year or two sit.

I don't need them that bad. I like them but I've been trying to cut back on shoes and sell my ****. Got too much **** I never wear. If they're around for the right price, I'll grab. Feel like we've seen a lot of limited AF1s over the last year or two sit.

I just don't see the general public sporting AF1s as much as they did in the early '00s. Tons of Jordans and Nike runners both retro and inline. A helluva lot of Adidas lifestyle shoes being worn by them too.

I personally would not get too excited over these '16 Linens - the shape will be off and even if the do put half decent leather, they'll strip the sock-liner.

hey all,

i'm looking to get my first pair of af1s, the flax mids. Do you know the best route to try and find a decent price?  ebay prices seem pretty high. Is grailed a good option, or are there any fb groups I should keep an eye on and look out for?

Also, I heard murmurs of the his being restocked in the fall? Would this mean a possible restock for the mids at some point too? I'm in no rush to buy but I want them eventually, in good condition too. 

hey all,

i'm looking to get my first pair of af1s, the flax mids. Do you know the best route to try and find a decent price?  ebay prices seem pretty high. Is grailed a good option, or are there any fb groups I should keep an eye on and look out for?

Also, I heard murmurs of the his being restocked in the fall? Would this mean a possible restock for the mids at some point too? I'm in no rush to buy but I want them eventually, in good condition too. 
Sounds like yo have a solid number of what your budget is for them ... have you made an offer to some of the Fleabay options? 

Sounds like yo have a solid number of what your budget is for them ... have you made an offer to some of the Fleabay options? 
havent tried but even offers that i would consider lowballs are still above 200 which is more than I want to pay. That's why I'm more inclined to buy some lightly used ones (8.5-9/10) instead because I don't mind buying used f it means better price

I havent bought Air forces ones in YEARS... how do Vachetta Tan lows run? im a TTS 8, like my toe hits the front of the show type of thing. so I think an 8.5 wouldnt be so bad cause i like a little loose fit.  what do you think?

I havent bought Air forces ones in YEARS... how do Vachetta Tan lows run? im a TTS 8, like my toe hits the front of the show type of thing. so I think an 8.5 wouldnt be so bad cause i like a little loose fit.  what do you think?

I have the mids that I went a half size down on and even with the thin liner they are still pretty tight. I just grabbed a pair of the lows off the restock and went tts for these.

as usual AF1 downsize half from your tts for better fit

Super steal for u extra big foots. New without box.

what duckboots are coming out in footlockers very soon? new versions or a re-release?

Last edited:
I ordered the maroons on Saturday from Nike, I'll let you guys know what the deal is when they arrive

Those are real dope. Gum soles would have been dope too. Nike really botched that gum sole trend they did last year. Men's were awful, women had the best colors but had to put holes in them. SMH

Back
Top Bottom