OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Were they a rare pair?
They're 30+ years old, so yeah; they're rare by default
laugh.gif
Well to be exact the original Linen version of the shoe released in 2001 as a Japan Exclusive. They production numbers were very low and of course releasing only in Japan made AF1 heads in the states desperately want them. 

They weren't really hard to get back then if I remember correctly. Got my pair for $120 when they were all over eBay.....now Courirs on the other hand....I've never even seen my size for sell

They weren't really hard to get back then if I remember correctly. Got my pair for $120 when they were all over eBay.....now Courirs on the other hand....I've never even seen my size for sell
2001 in sneakers is a whole different world compared to 2016 sneakers. I sure do miss the days of cheap eBay purchases. Even 5 years ago was way better than it is today. 

2001 in sneakers is a whole different world compared to 2016 sneakers. I sure do miss the days of cheap eBay purchases. Even 5 years ago was way better than it is today. 

I remember passing on Heineken dunks because $250 seemed like a lot :lol: . $120 isn't much these days, but it felt like way too much for forces at the time.

i copped the original multi-color flyknit trainer days after it released no problem off NDC and that was only 3.5 years ago!

I don't remember ever seeing a DS pair of Linens in my size back then, and man oh man was I scouring the internets for them. Seen a few pairs since but the pricing was too much for me. Looks like I'll forever be Linen-less. :smh:

I do have the Courirs though. Stumbled on them a few years back on a random eBay search. They were literally the first sz 11 pair I had seen for sale in damn near a decade. :lol:

Well to be exact the original Linen version of the shoe released in 2001 as a Japan Exclusive. They production numbers were very low and of course releasing only in Japan made AF1 heads in the states desperately want them. 

Andretti, the part of Stuntman's post in reference to Andretti, and my quote were all discussing these, not the Linens:

anyome have these?

Last edited:
When you got the black special fields when they drop, and finally get ready to wear em, and the backpack strap looking strap for the left shoe randomly unravels. Now I gotta find a new strap....

For Ronnie Fieg to be able to release these linen Air Force ones let you know that he's solidifying himself in the game right now .I'll be in Miami for Art Basel I will try to get a pair but I think it's going to be madness

If linens are even decent I'm getting 3 pairs minimum

i never bought a ronnie fieg sneakers except for his polo ranger boots in burnt red but i cant imagine them being low quality. coming from him.. but either way ill be in line with the raffle

Last edited:
yeah man linens were not that hard to get when they dropped. courirs are a weird pair to find sizes for. plenty of 8.5s but i've never ever seen a 9.

Just now getting back into buying air force ones. My favorite model that I own so far is the UNDFTD collar from '14. The LV8 models have been real  appealing, but my latest pick-up was the reflective camo.

Last edited:
Would've loved to get my hands on a pair of these.. Would be great to get my collection of forces restarted. But i already know how that release is going to go. 
mean.gif

Ehh love linens but if you drop a shoe at one store as a global exclusive then it pretty much doesn't even exist to me I'll wait till Nike actually retros them [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Grine Grine now that we are Saint Laurent bros...

Dopeness.

Man, the guy that price hiked me, emailing me asking if I want them. Knew his *** couldn't see them for that price. :lol: Now he went from $500 to $450. He can kiss my ***. :frown:

Are the SF AF1 prices dropping yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom