OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

If you like the shoe and color way I say keep em, but if you picked up with the intention that you were getting quality AF1 like early 2000s I'd say cancel.
Aren't the space jams super GR. You'll be able to get at some point.

supposedly but no luck. not a fan of the higher patent leather cut anyway even if it is closer to OG. happy with my signed 72-10s and would actually rather get the 31 space jams!

Went to the grand opening of Undefeated PHX yesterday. Skipped on Jams and Top 3 Jordans for these... very happy.

Yea I sort of figured since there were hardly any pics.

Is it the lack of options?
Hi's for me, low's for the wife. We usually don't do the matchy-matchy thing, but they're gonna be Christmas presents for her so I figure she'd appreciate the sentiment.

I treated mine with mink oil to speed up the break in process since I've got too many other shoes to wear and these will take a lot of wear to break in.

Last edited:
Looks like its other colorways coming ...this for ladies tho
http:// sole collec tor .com/news/2016/12/nike-womens-sf-air-force-1-binary-blue-857872-400

Last edited:
I bought a pair of 82 air force 1 here in angola on a very credible store but they didn't came on the nike box and they are PAT so there's a high chance they are fake but they were kinda "expensive" so I'm a lot confuse. This store also sell other brands and i doubt they are all fake lol if they are that's a shame lol. Also I read on ebay that some PAT nike air force are real like the previous release or something like that but idk so maybe someone can confirm this to me. Is there any chance my AF1 82 are real? Because there's no chance i can go there and return my shoes. I'm so pissed off. I guess that's what it means to buy shoes in Africa. What a shame... smh.they look pretty decent and i believed the time i bought them but something made me search online because I don't like to wear fake stuff specially if they cost me a lot of money and i found they may fake... smh. I hope i get a notification if someone replies. Thanks.

I bought a pair of 82 air force 1 here in angola on a very credible store but they didn't came on the nike box and they are PAT so there's a high chance they are fake but they were kinda "expensive" so I'm a lot confuse. This store also sell other brands and i doubt they are all fake lol if they are that's a shame lol. Also I read on ebay that some PAT nike air force are real like the previous release or something like that but idk so maybe someone can confirm this to me. Is there any chance my AF1 82 are real? Because there's no chance i can go there and return my shoes. I'm so pissed off. I guess that's what it means to buy shoes in Africa. What a shame... smh.they look pretty decent and i believed the time i bought them but something made me search online because I don't like to wear fake stuff specially if they cost me a lot of money and i found they may fake... smh. I hope i get a notification if someone replies. Thanks.

NIke Outlet (Jersey Gardens NJ) had two colorways of the AF!1 Ultra Flyknit Lows for $79
One was the University Red and the other was the black colorway, the RED had a FSR and the black was spoty, only a few sizes left
They also had the mids for $99. Had the red, black & white and the blue, black & white - both fsr

picked up 2 pairs of the lows and got the $25 promotional gift card for use in the month of Jan.

And of course, I'm tempted to cop coming in here. 

Those NYC Lows are FIRE!!!! Leather looks amazing!

Damn throw a comma in there somewhere. I got winded just reading that :lol: . Anyways, yeah just post up pics and we can all decide on the legitimacy of em.

So here are the pics. Are they real or fake? They are PAT instead of UPC :((( also I took 2 pics os the stiching on the front cause it's sus. Like is ok but the other one is not quite the same. Also i made the currensy exchange from angola money to dollars and they cost me ******* 96 dollars LOL I'm so mad if they're fake like wtf. I wish i could go to the store and make a huge scene over this but i bet they won't give me my money back. They also sell Timbs boots on that store LOL i bet if this is fake all the sneakers there are fale but i am from africa and sueing them won't result on nothing. What a shame...

Back
Top Bottom