OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i like them but cant justify 275 when i won't even pay 245 for blue foams. crimson appealed to me though. hope dudes ate

Acronyms dropping on Nike lab in 20 min product pages are up!

I figured out the release date and time (Easter eggs in the comics) and Nike used my reference as a drop hint. Pretty cool.

Glad I'm only feeling the Black/White ones anyway. Can't do any of that icy/clear sole business with AF1's.

Interesting fact. Production date on my pairs - mid 2015.

Errolson said he's had these ready since march of 2013. Makes sense I guess

hopefully people cant hold their pairs for too long with this big month of releases.
really just disappointed i have nothing to use my coupon code on :lol:

*sigh* Guess I should bend over and wait for resellers to take advantage of me for these acronyms. We all say this but I got no problem taking L's because other sneaker heads got em. But I know for damn sure most of these are just going on goat/stockx/etc.

Lame :/

Here is another interesting fact, you got two pairs and I didn't get ****, lol.

I live in SOHO - if I want something and don't get it, I've only got laziness to blame. Aside from some region-specific exclusives (somehow nyc gets those too), there's nothing that can't be had in this hood.

I think prices may fall on this. Thankfully they're being released right around a Yeezy drop. Everyone just has to stay strong. Don't pay prices close to 2 years ago when these were just samples.

Back
Top Bottom