OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

wishing this was the white or crimson pair
mean.gif
There were a few sizes of the white pair after I saw it in the Related Items section. I was able to order a 40.5.

If anyone has an old undftd product page open for the camos, you might still be able to add to cart and checkout.  Just checked out a 10.5

early prototype from the snkrs behind the design story of the SF-AF1.

Last edited:
If anyone has an old undftd product page open for the camos, you might still be able to add to cart and checkout.  Just checked out a 10.5

Yup you right. Able to add a 9.5 to my cart just now, but don't need since I got my 9.0

Edit: actually I wouldn't be able to check out myself for another pair since UNDFTD is strictly limiting 1 pair per.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been beaten to death in here.. But what's the sizing consensus on the Acronym AF1s? TTS, .5 up/down? 

I'm sure it's been beaten to death in here.. But what's the sizing consensus on the Acronym AF1s? TTS, .5 up/down? 
it's got a long, narrow toe box, so depends on what kinda fit you want. but it seems to run big. i tried on a half size down from my normal nike size and probably could have gone down a full size, but YMMV.

Last edited:
I'm surprised these are being botted, they aren't even a collab and on nikes track record it's not like we'll not see these released again and the resale isn't even that much higher than the 180 they cost.

Back
Top Bottom