OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

buy from ebay seller, never check or open the box for a month after receive
today I realize, the shoes only have one straps :frown:

contact the seller but never respond my messages, is there anybody know where I can buy straps only?

eac1b55b-d083-4230-b465-15ed5bedc6d9_1.c5f0de2a91cd45ceb5513b715b0cd931.jpeg

Looks brown to me, but now that you mention it, I'd love to some SFs in a burgundy colorway, with either a gum or blacked-out sole.

Not sure if I'd pick them up, but I like that brown pair. Might've preferred leather though.

Velvet wine would be too pretty to wear.
Browns look good but I'm a bit disappointed their not wine

was putting some of my recent pairs together (while cleaning my apt) and realized that the silhouette that I take for granted the most, has become my favorite as of late(through recent collaborations, iterations, etc). So please dont hate if they aren't all AF1, just thought I'd share.

IMG_9456.JPG

IMG_3562.PNG
IMG_3563.PNG

What the hell is this?!?!?

First "All-White," now these guys.............

**** THE DISTRESSED SNEAKER FASHION TREND........I hope the era of "distressed" everything finally comes to an end soon (we can keep the distressed jeans though, only thing that works)

was putting some of my recent pairs together (while cleaning my apt) and realized that the silhouette that I take for granted the most, has become my favorite as of late(through recent collaborations, iterations, etc). So please dont hate if they aren't all AF1, just thought I'd share.

IMG_9456.JPG
nice humble brag

Back
Top Bottom