OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

getting super lucky these days. either that or it's because i wear a small size. I don't think they went below a 7 for the red ones years back and these i got them and i was a bit late but working the sites, you just gotta do a bit of hw beforehand. Team manual has been eating lately. Can't wait to get these in. I have the clot silk white jacket from years ago. finally i can match em up

Reactions: Ube
getting super lucky these days. either that or it's because i wear a small size. I don't think they went below a 7 for the red ones years back and these i got them and i was a bit late but working the sites, you just gotta do a bit of hw beforehand. Team manual has been eating lately. Can't wait to get these in. I have the clot silk white jacket from years ago. finally i can match em up
i wanna hate so bad
but it may mess up my karma
so congrats........i guess

had one of the 10, 13's in cart, through paypal...sold out at final step. wasnt fast enough.
298 total.
Untitled.jpg

just bc u cart on a shopify site doesnt mean anytthing. Bots ate while u had pairs in carts

just bc u cart on a shopify site doesnt mean anytthing. Bots ate while u had pairs in carts
believe me i know...
atc links + manual checkout were actually working slightly better than bot tasks (from what i heard).
normally if the product sells out, you'll get the red sold out sign before you go to the next step. i got through paypal, address, shipping and i lost the battle at complete.
Not just your normal cart and sold out.

believe me i know...
atc links + manual checkout were actually working slightly better than bot tasks (from what i heard).
normally if the product sells out, you'll get the red sold out sign before you go to the next step. i got through paypal, address, shipping and i lost the battle at complete.
Not just your normal cart and sold out.
nah that wasnt towards you lol

Back
Top Bottom