OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Regret selling my Invisible Woman’s. Such a dope concept. Fakes killed that shoe.

Got mine for retail months later, just sitting in a random mom & pop. Traded them for Cardinal 7’s once I saw other people’s pairs with the condensation :lol:

Those Taiwans were grails for me back in the day when I was into AF1s. (i'm taiwanese :lol: )

if they rerelease the untaiwans tho

The invisible woman's are dope, I still have a pair. They are novelty shoes. I bought them for the concept and because I couldn't grab the espo's. I didn't really buy them to wear. I bought them when they dropped and probably wore them like 5-7 times. Love them though and will never get rid of them.

My girls pair that she just pulled out. All yellowed as well. I need to check my pair.
20180404_223109.jpg

I had two pairs, I was hyped. I was working at a shoe store and everyone was hating. Then all of the sudden that week we see yellow, red and green pairs daily in the store. My manager was like what's the big deal, everyone got them? How you know they're fake?

I wanted to get my girl the purple but I didn't think she would wear them so I wasn't paying that price.

Has the purple joints for myself but ended up ordering like a size small so I could never wear them like I wanted to.

The invisible phase was def a funny Lil era in sneaker history. When they took **** to invisible Jordan’s I was more than ready for that **** to die.

TAIWANS
WHEN THE TAIWANS DROPPING?
WHERE THEY AT?
TAIWWWWAAAANNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NEEED THOOOOOSEEE TAIWANNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TAIWANS!!!!

who am i?

Didn't they retro them in super limited #'s?
Years ago, didn't a few show back up? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I could have sworn a small retro happened.
iirc they won the voting in bmore for that thingy around 2008 or something and were supposed to be retroed but that fell through.

no matter, i still have mine and the leather on that pair is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom