OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nike-air-force-1-blue-gale-on-foot-1.jpg

these lows and those blue jewel mids are :wow:

now I Need another hk pair for the low

See, to me they look great here...Some pics have them looking all wonky though...How’s the patent leather quality?

My pair will be here tomorrow so I’m sitting here impatiently waiting...

Honestly fam, you've been on NT long enough to give us the best possible review of the shoes. Return 'em back if they're trash.

It's a fact my bro, you've seen the steady decline of Nike retro quality for close to two decades. You remember when Nike changed to the thinner patent leather from the '03 to '04 'Sheed lows (White to Red pairs). I would trust your review any day over most people.

Why so many white outsoles on majority of nike models lately? :ohwell:

Definitely cheaper to produce as you skip the dye process. Might be a reach but those white mid/outsoles scuff so easily so cats will have to replace 'em often I guess.

Definitely cheaper to produce as you skip the dye process. Might be a reach but those white mid/outsoles scuff so easily so cats will have to replace 'em often I guess.
You might be on to something there, plus they can be applied to just about every colorway I guess. The streets too dirty in the city for that. Midsole ok, outsole can't do it.

can anyone tell me how the lunar acronym AF1 fit? they fit like every other AF1? .5 big?

What if we all donate money, and that money can be used to buy the shoes, then the shoes taken to a homeless shelter. Idk, I’m just throwing that out there.
I think it’s be easier to just donate shoes you already have . But instead of a homeless shelter everybody find a homeless person in your town that looks like your size and give em a pair of fresh kicks.

Or find someone in here that lives somewhere like south Florida where there’s 109s of homeless in one town. Somebody trustworthy though and everyone can send them shoes to pass out to the local homeless. And record it. Might go viral like “nt forum passes out 100 pairs of rare Nike’s to the homeless” lol. When I lived in lake worth Florida I would buy a bunch of little Cesar’s and go around and pass it out

You might be on to something there, plus they can be applied to just about every colorway I guess. The streets too dirty in the city for that. Midsole ok, outsole can't do it.

Agreed. I've got a pair of 'Sheed Lows 'White/White' from '03 that I've worn maybe 4-5 times because of that reason. Would've been nice if they made the outsole a light silver to match the Sheedman and also stay clean as you said.

I have a pair of forces I don’t need that I can give away, it’s just these nyc homeless ppl either ain’t really homeless or on some BS 99% of the time

I had leftovers that I was taking home that I offered to a homeless guy on my block. He told me he didn't want it and wanted McDonald's instead.

I had leftovers that I was taking home that I offered to a homeless guy on my block. He told me he didn't want it and wanted McDonald's instead.
There’s a guy in the trains who purposely has no shoes on his feet talking about he needs money for shoes when I know damn well he must’ve gotten some offers for shoes cuz he’s been doing it for years

Back
Top Bottom