OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:lol: completely agree, theres a ton of work that goes into reviews and putting out quality pictures of that level (and thats not even considering acquiring the shoes). however, it just comes off as completely disingenuous when you come on NT post your stuff and bounce.

personally I don't watch shoetubers but from time to time if someone posts a YouTube of their work on NT I'll click on it just to give them a view because they come off as real in their post.

Nah I see what doxen5703 doxen5703 is saying. I'd be curious to see what illistic keeps in the collection/rotation for sure. Most of his posts are photos and reviews of new releases and not much out of the personal archives.

Starting to drop at European sites. Seeing local US drops next week. Immediate cop or outlet/sale wait? I've heard Nike's going to be releasing a few different snakeskin AF1s this holiday season.

Attachments

• 01C6AA84-9967-4BA7-9A57-457283103976.jpeg
    01C6AA84-9967-4BA7-9A57-457283103976.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 129
Starting to drop at European sites. Seeing local US drops next week. Immediate cop or outlet/sale wait? I've heard Nike's going to be releasing a few different snakeskin AF1s this holiday season.

You never know whether or not they're going to sit. I say they are though, I'd buy at a disco.

I have notis on for Sean on YT. I always enjoy his vids and find them to be helpful on quality/sizing. I can't imagine being upset that someone posts useful information instead of "Should I sell now or wait?"

Are these the same on Offspring? looks more brown than gray

1574195129680.png

Top from Offspring
Bottom from SNS

Attachments

• 1574194884405.png
    1574194884405.png
    549 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
People complaining
About other people complaining
:lol: its a free country.........for now