OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Happy for you.
But you bought this...
Screenshot_20200118-093039.png

tenor (5).gif
Yup flyknit multicolor
Light as hell and looked clea
U was sleeping if u never grabbed a pair

They in closet 1 actually(I’m serious) along with the sb’s i posted in the sb thread and the stash I posted here and bunch’s other shoes I didn’t post yet

Ignore the younglings .
People nowdays are all about the $$$ and automatically think of resell when they see some heat from back in the day.
Cant figure out that back then if you were a regular to some stores and formed real friendships with owners and/or other ppl ,it was super easy to get most stuff . It still applies today ,but probably it was way easier then than it is now .

I’m surprised those Alyx 1s are going to be so easy to get.

I saw some pics on eBay... they’re butter and the buckle is cool... just not shoe of the year though.

They’re giving you the opportunity to get them without a silly raffle, draw, or bots buying them all.

$450 for AF1 is too rich for my blood.

I’m surprised those Alyx 1s are going to be so easy to get.

I saw some pics on eBay... they’re butter and the buckle is cool... just not shoe of the year though.
With such a high retail? Not surprised at all. Would buy designer shoes instead

I think the design is trash. The leather quality looks pretty basic too, nowhere near the quality of the vachetta SLs, and for $175 higher retail. Unless these are extremely limited, these will sit and probably sell under retail, just like the SL.

Those alyx prices are insane

i still have a smidgen of hope.. they price their vans slightly higher on their website than they were in the USA..

hoping that's the case for the AF1s too.. can't see these being $380-400 retail stateside lol

Back
Top Bottom