OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got a pair of some more IDs done.
I love my AF1s to be simplistic and I was really feeling the translucent gum sole.

6BF12F86-9E9E-4F7A-89CB-2FDA15F1672B.jpeg

523D87F4-25FD-41BA-973C-3FB948A4D5DC.jpeg

DF75A027-A306-4907-B268-2B1FD1700376.jpeg

26D0BE25-4CD2-441E-82D3-7DBF6EB82E5A.jpeg

Were IDs made in Vietnam before?

-Drew

What do u mean mainstays
Like always in stock

that's how it was presented -- they'll reappear throughout the season (i.e. - hanes tee shirts).
the account also stated that there will be other nike releases, but these will be more of an available offering.

this was a theory sk8 put out last month when images first popped up
38699FA2-5416-48B4-A69F-F942F88A3401.png

I mean it makes sense..turning around production on a shoe (that's already highly produced) when you're just adding a pressed logo shouldn't be that difficult..

the dude has been spot on for about 3-4 seasons with leaks and stock information

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 9.02.22 PM.png

Regular white on whites > Supreme white on whites. Same with black/black of course.

Got a pair of some more IDs done.
I love my AF1s to be simplistic and I was really feeling the translucent gum sole.

6BF12F86-9E9E-4F7A-89CB-2FDA15F1672B.jpeg

523D87F4-25FD-41BA-973C-3FB948A4D5DC.jpeg

DF75A027-A306-4907-B268-2B1FD1700376.jpeg

26D0BE25-4CD2-441E-82D3-7DBF6EB82E5A.jpeg

Were IDs made in Vietnam before?

-Drew

Clean. Smooth. Timeless. :emoji_thumbsup:Rarely do we see good ID's posted on here.

drew drew hows that leather feel? Recommend? I’m just a stickler about it I guess, asking the same questions. Don’t wanna waste my time and want a pair I can live with and keep

Clean. Smooth. Timeless. :emoji_thumbsup:Rarely do we see good ID's posted on here.

I appreciate the kind words, bro. I have a big soft spot for more classic looking forces. 👏

drew drew hows that leather feel? Recommend? I’m just a stickler about it I guess, asking the same questions. Don’t wanna waste my time and want a pair I can live with and keep

For reference, the leather on the John Elliott's just feel a tad softer on the mudguard areas, bro.
Otherwise, they seem pretty nice. It doesn't have the cheap plastic-like feel of some other Forces like the Shibuyas.
Hope that helps, man.

-Drew

Has anyone received their Air Force 1 Nike By You customs yet with the ripple leather? Mine are due for delivery in the next couple days (even though I ordered the snakeskin pair 3 weeks earlier, I’ve got a delayed email for Nike on those). I’m interested to see what the quality is actually like

Has anyone received their Air Force 1 Nike By You customs yet with the ripple leather? Mine are due for delivery in the next couple days (even though I ordered the snakeskin pair 3 weeks earlier, I’ve got a delayed email for Nike on those). I’m interested to see what the quality is actually like

I've ordered a couple pairs but I'm still waiting as well, unfortunately.

-Drew

Weird that they only have magic ember for the laces and heel logo, I wonder why it isn't available for everything.

Besides the supreme logo, what else is different? Wish they would bring back those canvas joints. People slept on them in 2012..

Decided to do online chat with Nike in regards for my snakeskin and now they said I should get it on March 24th or earlier.

lol.

Just tried to buy a byyou/ID pair I've been tinkering with, but they stopped selling the AF1 again for sure reason. Seems quick, didn't they just put the rippled leather options up a few weeks ago?

keep checking, they seem to randomly restock, frequently

Just tried to buy a byyou/ID pair I've been tinkering with, but they stopped selling the AF1 again for sure reason. Seems quick, didn't they just put the rippled leather options up a few weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom