OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

found these in one of my old boxes at my dads house. damn brings back memories. 2005 lebron nyc chamber of fear release. Getting these little forces dipped in gold now.

Attachments

• IMG_3396.jpeg
    IMG_3396.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 104
Must not like em much tho

with this unexpected Corona **** going on cash takes priority. Funny to y’all, but could be weeks before I’m back at work, shoes can go I’m the sole provider for my fam.

Listed for 251 outta consideration for people w the 20% off 250 code, everything is calculated.

Last edited:
Multi Kobe 9s? Levi’s? I didn’t make to flip necessarily but that isn’t a new concept at all

thos options on those models sold out faster than anyone expected & the options never returned outside of a small restocks on options no one wanted

with this unexpected Corona **** going on cash takes priority. Funny to y’all, but could be weeks before I’m back at work, shoes can go I’m the sole provider for my fam.

Listed for 251 outta consideration for people w the 20% off 250 code, everything is calculated.

Not to be funny but, if you are the sole provider & 130$ ID is strapping your fam then it’s probably not wise to cop. I mean you could just return em to Nike for your 130$ back. But if the extra 80$ from selling on eBay will help the fam...🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom