OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These came in today. Missed out on the restock a week or two ago. Shout out to rogue5 rogue5 for the oop :pimp:

A353FF8C-64FD-4459-B9C1-BD694F2B136C.jpeg

Hi guys, OGish Nter here, havent been on the forums for a few years but I frequented the sneakerart section a lot back in the day. Just reaching out because I have a number of af1s I collected 10ish years ago that Im looking to sell and I wanted to know what is the best way nowadays to sell them. Is it still ebay? I know af1s especially some of the older ones is more of a niche market so maybe I should just make a post in the buy/sell section. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks

Hi guys, OGish Nter here, havent been on the forums for a few years but I frequented the sneakerart section a lot back in the day. Just reaching out because I have a number of af1s I collected 10ish years ago that Im looking to sell and I wanted to know what is the best way nowadays to sell them. Is it still ebay? I know af1s especially some of the older ones is more of a niche market so maybe I should just make a post in the buy/sell section. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks
ebay, grailed, and goat used are the platforms of choice at the moment. there’s also IG and FB marketplace or FB groups.

what size are you?

Back
Top Bottom