OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got the 2013 Lunars

BF1E546C-0B19-4D68-A4B6-744635182AA6.jpeg

I agree they need to do another collab on a force

love those hufquakes posted :pimp: alot of heat posted in here

Those lunar are nice. They look crazy comfortable. What do you think?

I was tossing up between white and ore wood brown for the midsole/vamp/quarter. Now that I have them in hand the face that the eystay was only available in leather means the orange in that area is noticeably different to the suede orange parts

Great match from what I’m seeing in the photo but I hear you. Real life and photo not always congruent.

Waiting on the truck for my first pair to deliver, hoping my contrasts are not blaring in-hand. :nerd:

I’m no where near Mayor lol. He’s a big shoe collector from the Bronx. He has over 3600 pairs. He loves AF1’s. I’ve never met him, I’ve seen him a couple times at SneakerCons, seems like a cool guy.

would clean those unc blue joints asap ..only joint out the 3 worth the time

Nah fam, I'd clean and restore all of them. Pieces of history right there, when basic/GR stuff had amazing leather and you get that classic/sleek shape. :smh::smh::smh:

The new stuff would literally crack in half or several pieces with how stiff the (plastic) 'leather' on them if you had them for even a fraction of long stitchie stitchie 's had those pairs. It's pointless to even discuss the shape (or lack thereof) on the new pairs.

Last edited:
Those lunar are nice. They look crazy comfortable. What do you think?

slightly, nothing to go crazy about, ill prefer a reg pair of forces just because of the cleaner look, supposedly they made a limited, and I mean LIMITED amount of regular fragment forces to coincide with these when these released, supposedly only released in china

1588369761918.jpeg

Last edited:
coordinate coordinate - I think you mentioning my name is what tipped him off to that IG account being me.

stitchie stitchie - I have a lot but not all of my original collection left. Before quarantine, I had started selling a lot of it off on IG. But, I paused because I can't really justify the added random trips to the Post Office, etc.

Eventually, I want to sell off just about everything. But, some pairs are really hard to let go.
damn aint seen u post in a MIN
whats ur ig???

Allright guys well this is pretty much the finished product of my Freddy AF 1. Im waiting for fabric so the painted stripes will eventually be susbtituted for Striped fabric. Im gonna also attempt to give the leather an aged look or wear them out to give it an aged look.

So wht do you all think.

Attachments

• 20200501_165528.jpg
    20200501_165528.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200501_165537.jpg
    20200501_165537.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200501_165545.jpg
    20200501_165545.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200501_165552.jpg
    20200501_165552.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 111
I’m no where near Mayor lol. He’s a big shoe collector from the Bronx. He has over 3600 pairs. He loves AF1’s. I’ve never met him, I’ve seen him a couple times at SneakerCons, seems like a cool guy.
When I heard him talk in podcasts or interviews I thought he comes off like a cocky jerk.

Back
Top Bottom