OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any one know the origin/story behind these EU exclusive matrix/chosen 1 af1s from 04-06? I thought they might have something to do with LeBron being the "chosen one" but all I can find is that they are EU/Canada exclusives. All of the colorways I've seen are really premium as well, featuring suede, nubuck, croc, and great tumbled leather.

Only support for the LeBron theory is that there is a galaxy themed lunar force 1 from 2013 that apparently honors LeBron and features the same logo. Any knowledge would be appreciated!

20200718_165201-scaled.jpg

20200701_165646-scaled.jpg

20200701_165624-scaled.jpg

Any one know the origin/story behind these EU exclusive matrix/chosen 1 af1s from 04-06? I thought they might have something to do with LeBron being the "chosen one" but all I can find is that they are EU/Canada exclusives. All of the colorways I've seen are really premium as well, featuring suede, nubuck, croc, and great tumbled leather.

Only support for the LeBron theory is that there is a galaxy themed lunar force 1 from 2013 that apparently honors LeBron and features the same logo. Any knowledge would be appreciated!

20200718_165201-scaled.jpg

20200701_165646-scaled.jpg

20200701_165624-scaled.jpg

heeldrag heeldrag I think they were a Footlocker Europe exclusive and part of the matrix/chosen 1 pack if I remember correctly.

Actually got those for around that 50 price and was kinda mad about it. It might've been my last free shipping with SX and it was one of those hanging bids that I never thought would get accepted.

You didn't miss much tbh.
SmartSelect_20200817-095635_StockX.jpg

I paid like $90 out of pocket for my HKs, had a gift card and scooped up well before they went on sale. Not mad at all. Leather is plasticky but not stiff on foot, satin sockliner is comfy, colorway is still great. I had actually been looking for the OGs in the year before the dropped but so was happy to snag the retro ASAP.

I paid full fair for HKs on release day and I’m not mad at all. It’s not the original but everything I have from ‘07 and prior is separating now anyway.

My AF1 collection was ridiculous from 02-06. I basically had to get rid of 90% of my AF1s because the air unit in the shoes either deflated, sole separation, or the patent leather started to separate from the shoe/crinkle.

need black crafts but haven’t seen a sz12.5 on any of the EU sites that have carried them. If anyone comes across them in a 12.5 please hmu ASAP

Need discount on crafts. Be
My AF1 collection was ridiculous from 02-06. I basically had to get rid of 90% of my AF1s because the air unit in the shoes either deflated, sole separation, or the patent leather started to separate from the shoe/crinkle.

I was really into the patent leather era of air forces in 06 but I kinda widdled that down to nothing over the last decade or so. Hoping nike retros those one day. My only solace is that most of those kicks would be donezo whether I kept them up or not at this point. I still own OG carnivals (actually purchased from niketalker illphillip illphillip ) and sadly those are surely on their last legs.

I remember there was a rumor or the 04 oly air force one dropping this year (might've been pre covid). Would've been hype to have those again.

I have the retro of most of my high school/ early college grails (taiwan, linen, HKs, 05 easters, even purple highs) now so I'm not complaining too much.

Great vid bro verse001 verse001

That tumbled leather on the black upper just looks off. Should have done a black midsole with white outsole. Would be bananas.

Back
Top Bottom