OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Was looking at those back in july when the og seller wanted around 200 :rolleyes:rolleyes
Yea I've noticed PG buying from alot of places and then reselling for a quick profit. I've seen it on atleast 10 different pairs but that's the climate of the sneaker stuff now.

Yea I've noticed PG buying from alot of places and then reselling for a quick profit. I've seen it on atleast 10 different pairs but that's the climate of the sneaker stuff now.
He did that with the Dunkman 90s. Seller had 2 of the 24 pairs made. PG got one, I got one. He listed for triple the price the same day they were delivered.

83D03081-401D-43E7-9C4A-B1B066E6B03B.png
Are these the HTM joints from 02? if so 75 is a steal man
They are not. Some call it the unHTM paul browns. I have a pair I picked up off ebay back in 2000s. Still very solid leather but not HTMs.

If anyone would be willing to oop a pair of the blue midsoles in an 11 when they drop it would be much appreciated

But you know damn well when he says "looking for soandso size 11-11.5" he's lowballing and then airing out the DMs of whoever's trying to tax him :lol: if you're screenshotting this again PG hello to you and your followers! You should post more in the thread here.

Anyone have a picture of what the Nike By You sail or Nike by You Smoke grey colors look like in hand on the forces?

Back
Top Bottom