OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ayyyyy let's go. Was on a call with a client and somehow still copped. Lucky day.

Screenshot_20201211-131932_Chrome.jpg

I’m not saying this because I won but every release should be like this. I did have a problem with captcha but after the third try it popped up. Made you enter an answer then select the boats. Then you need a code to verify which eliminates the bots. This is how they did it with the unions minus the code.

I never saw the captcha until it was too late...

Does anyone know how Stussy LA is releasing these? Was it raffle? FCFS?

I’m not saying this because I won but every release should be like this. I did have a problem with captcha but after the third try it popped up. Made you enter an answer then select the boats. Then you need a code to verify which eliminates the bots. This is how they did it with the unions minus the code.
Definitely did a great job stopping them (from twitter, not my pics).
1607711079438.png

1607711009237.png

1607711020997.png

Mine was pretty smooth, honestly. Added to cart, hit checkout, it asked me what color an orange was, then had to do boat captcha, then short queue of maybe 30 seconds, then checked out. Pure luck.

If anyone has a 9c or 10c toddler and willing to let it go, bit me up. Forgot they did toddler and I know my daughter is going to hit me with the "I can has these?" when they come in and I can't lie to her and tell her they didn't make her size.

Back
Top Bottom