OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yes, that's the thing with the JE's. They fit smaller than typical AF1's.

I'm a 10.5 in all AF1's, but an 11 in the JE's.

I didn’t know so I went true to size. They fit a lot better now. If anything I can always replace the insole.

Honestly for as well known and how long AF1s have been in production outside of triple whites and triple blacks...they are kind of a niche shoe still. Especially the colorways that are coveted.

It's like if you know then you know.

These was a must

Attachments

• BFA814A2-DDEB-497A-9C34-7B15AEEC8B75.jpeg
    BFA814A2-DDEB-497A-9C34-7B15AEEC8B75.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 189
Honestly for as well known and how long AF1s have been in production outside of triple whites and triple blacks...they are kind of a niche shoe still. Especially the colorways that are coveted.

It's like if you know then you know.

It's a timeless silhouette but it's popularity comes in waves. What's funny about the model is that they were historically one of the best selling models even before they could be purchased on NDC.

For almost all of high school and college to me there was almost no mention of the AF1 on NDC. I do remember the really early days of being able to ID forces on NDC, and that was always super special.

It's a timeless silhouette but it's popularity comes in waves. What's funny about the model is that they were historically one of the best selling models even before they could be purchased on NDC.

For almost all of high school and college to me there was almost no mention of the AF1 on NDC. I do remember the really early days of being able to ID forces on NDC, and that was always super special.
Same I remember when they weren't sold online like at all.

And when stores would get their Spring/Fall shipment in that everyone knew. Stores had signs up saying when they were coming in.

Those women’s day jawns remind me of the miskeen pair kind of.

Anyone know if an 3m snakes still available anywhere for retail in 11?

Back
Top Bottom