OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yea read here they have to pay a cut. but why not use it on a release like this? the craziest "3m" reflective i've seen recently was the 5lab3 jordans in silver. those things shined crazily.
Because then retail would've been $150 or something.

Imo $130 was pushing it already.

i think the 3m branded lows that came out a few months ago are like 90 bucks. i don't think the cut would've made that much of a difference.

Are the OG AF1 “ Sheed” in black patent leather still wearable from 2001-02 in DS condition?

Set Complete!

Silver Snake 🐍
Wheat/Mocha ☕
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

😍😍😍

E9873BF9-A276-4A51-A09C-81BD70B06227.jpeg
9151CB2E-60C1-4617-ACEC-A450406A137F.jpeg
88F6DE96-0420-4859-80C6-650CB89345B4.jpeg

Last edited:
yea read here they have to pay a cut. but why not use it on a release like this? the craziest "3m" reflective i've seen recently was the 5lab3 jordans in silver. those things shined crazily.

Can anyone actually confirm that the 2001's indeed used actual 3M?

Still no release date for the Coffee and Popcorn joints?

This release is all over the place, they already dropped here in HK (NDC) and sold out quickly, saw a few stores releasing them throughout Europe (Voo Store, Naked CPH, etc) while some other shops delayed them till early March.

Are the OG AF1 “ Sheed” in black patent leather still wearable from 2001-02 in DS condition?

Yeah but that patent leather will crack soon.

This release is all over the place, they already dropped here in HK (NDC) and sold out quickly, saw a few stores releasing them throughout Europe (Voo Store, Naked CPH, etc) while some other shops delayed them till early March.

Appreciate it. Really want both but it’s retail or no for me. Hoping to randomly find them on Nike.

Set Complete!

Silver Snake 🐍
Wheat/Mocha ☕
Hong Kong 🇭🇰

😍😍😍
inspired me i had to go back and cop the wheat/mochas just now lol. set will be complete as well!

from what i understand there's another colorway or two of AF1 B but one is a basic white/black colorway and I think there are a couple AF1 highs as well. Google image search turns up a womens colorway too. I wonder if anyone has a list of all those old 2001 co.jp AF1 colorways...

fdub fdub

It's not a matter of thinness, it's just that it's nearly 20 years old and hasn't been broken in.

If they were a NDS pair and the patent leather had been broken in a little over time, it might not crack.

Last edited:
inspired me i had to go back and cop the wheat/mochas just now lol. set will be complete as well!

from what i understand there's another colorway or two of AF1 B but one is a basic white/black colorway and I think there are a couple AF1 highs as well. Google image search turns up a womens colorway too. I wonder if anyone has a list of all those old 2001 co.jp AF1 colorways...

I had a pair of the White/Blacks...

Blk Wht Af1 010.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 002.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 003.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 009.jpg

^word i was seeing pics of em in google image search. i feel like this is a colorway they release a lot these days (or similar colorways) only without the "B"... or the quality lol

As basic as this colorway is, Nike hasn't released it over the years as much as we'd think.

Regardless it's 1000% without the same quality. :smh:

The basic leather Nike used to use back then (early 2000's) was so much better than the stiff crap they use on GR/regular AF1's nowaday.

Blk Wht AF1 006.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom