OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The store most likely just created and ordered dozens of ID's to sell in their store. Prob wanted to deepen their offerings/inventories. Give folks something different to buy.
That’s what I thought basically since most of them are size 10 or so, but at the same time, had to wonder why those Supreme Red Lows are priced higher than other NBYs in Hi tho. Were the snake option priced higher or something?

That’s what I thought basically since most of them are size 10 or so, but at the same time, had to wonder why those Supreme Red Lows are priced higher than other NBYs in Hi tho. Were the snake option priced higher or something?

I don't know what you mean by Supreme Red Lows. I don't see Supreme AF1's in any of the pics you posted, nor do Red Supreme Low AF1's exist.

Nike gotta be sitting on a pile of all white midsoles the way every sneaker has one.

Probably over there like what are we gonna do with all these white midsoles. **** it...

I'm pretty partial to white midsoles so I don't mind it. I think almost all of my forces except my Safari IDs and soon to be delivered AMMs have white midsoles.

Nike gotta be sitting on a pile of all white midsoles the way every sneaker has one. Probably over there like what are we gonna do with all these white midsoles. **** it...

I'm pretty partial to white midsoles so I don't mind it. I think almost all of my forces except my Safari IDs and soon to be delivered AMMs have white midsoles.

Just to clarify, ya'll are talking about the white midsole AND white outsole combo.

White midsoles all-day!

White midsole w/white outsole combo?....only once in a while.

my break in process involves thick black socks and tightening the laces all the way for the first few dozen hours of wear on a new pair of leather shoes

7B731956-3535-44DE-8847-E5A0C16EB196.jpeg

D52B7CA2-C998-44D5-8257-62BC1769EA04.jpeg

it’s a decent smooth leather, not too soft, even some veining on the side panel, creases are coming in nicely (not very visible in these photos). some spots of glue on the upper but that’s easy enough to get rid of. pretty happy with these.

my break in process involves thick black socks and tightening the laces all the way for the first few dozen hours of wear on a new pair of leather shoes

it’s a decent smooth leather, not too soft, even some veining on the side panel, creases are coming in nicely (not very visible in these photos). some spots of glue on the upper but that’s easy enough to get rid of. pretty happy with these.
Those looking like some diabetic compression socks.

I don't know what you mean by Supreme Red Lows. I don't see Supreme AF1's in any of the pics you posted, nor do Red Supreme Low AF1's exist.
Oh, should’ve mentioned the ones in the first pic that looks like Supreme’s Dunk Low in Red/Cement by using that snake option instead of Elephant...

Black socks with a white liner? :smh: :smh: :smh:

You just asking for black sock-bunnies. :lol:

Oh, should’ve mentioned the ones in the first pic that looks like Supreme’s Dunk Low in Red/Cement by using that snake option instead of Elephant...

Yeah he probably just priced the snake ID's higher because they 'look' more luxurious. Ignorant buyers might fall for it.

wow the toe box leather on those bodega bags really is different from the foxing and mid panel.

why?

if they do that do some other releases i'm calling my priest. i think they say something about doing that in the book of leviticus

Back
Top Bottom