OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Scooped a size 13 thankfully after multiple L's on the captcha. Apparently I can't draw boxes around planes and cats smh

Got thru on the forces

2C3C050F-5D44-4F94-B9D9-32651FBCEA3E.png

Thankfully was able to put in an order, really happy about that. Now I'm trying to get a pair of dunks for my brother - timer said I was 1 minute away. Then it refreshed on its own and says 24 minutes now. Yikes!

Finally was able to add to cart at 10:06 central, and checked out with dunk and forces at 10:14. Was a struggle but kept smashing buttons till it worked lol. This release wasn’t as smooth as the previous one, but still WAY better than any SNKRS or travis release 💯💯💯

What was shipping for those of you who ordered both pairs? I'm trying to order dunks now on a separate order. Didn't want to risk my Forces being sold out while trying to add the dunks.

Same… both in stock, 14 minute wait time. About to check out and made me draw boxes 20 times again, then everything was sold out.

Actually just realized the AF1s have a light color suede toe tip. Now kinda happy I didn’t get it cause I hate it when they have a suede. Bought Sea Crystal SBs from DQM years ago and hit the side of the subway seat wearing them and it got dirty so easily. Pissed me off and swore off light suede.

Finally was able to add to cart at 10:06 central, and checked out with dunk and forces at 10:14. Was a struggle but kept smashing buttons till it worked lol. This release wasn’t as smooth as the previous one, but still WAY better than any SNKRS or travis release 💯💯💯
And just got order confirm email as well

What was shipping for those of you who ordered both pairs? I'm trying to order dunks now on a separate order. Didn't want to risk my Forces being sold out while trying to add the dunks.
Shipping was same price regardless of 1 pair or 2

Back
Top Bottom