OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Shipping was same price regardless of 1 pair or 2

Thanks. In hindsight I probably could have carted the dunks too, but being Team Manual is rough. Didn’t want to risk my forces selling out by trying to get both.

Update: Just received the order confirmation email. 🙏🏼

Thanks. In hindsight I probably could have carted the dunks too, but being Team Manual is rough. Didn’t want to risk my forces selling out by trying to get both.
Team manual as well but what I did was add the pair I wanted more (forces) first and got in queue. Once I got thru the queue I added the dunks to my cart and checked out on both.

Got through luckily
ABB0506E-66F6-4A15-A26E-BB62DA2C59A6.jpeg

Checked out at 8:20am was spamming the add to cart button for a good 10 minutes lol. Was able to check out on both, def keeping the AF. The dunks are maybe ill decide once I get them in hand.

If anyone is curious about restocks and the limited availability of the NBY Air Forces, here’s what a NIKE rep told me.

34325F1C-7515-4457-B175-2CEE27D79B43.jpeg

Glad I’m getting my 2 pairs soon. I’ll have to pay resale for Undefeateds once I know what size to go with. I hope it won’t be a 14. 🤞🏽

Sz 12 was still in stock like 20 min ago

nah it just wasnt updating. I tried checking out a good 20 min randomly after I got the OOS from waiting in queue. It just never updated to say sold out. I even tried 12.5 both did the same thing

🤦🏾‍♂️ How did I miss these Undefeateds. Completely forgot they were dropping this morning. Guess I’ll wait a few days before going the resell route but I need these for sure.

B9F61507-81D7-474B-84CE-E6DD4032EB5A.png

Trying to do a mavs colorway for when these restock but I feel like these are off. Can’t find a perfect color combo for a throwback mavs forces

Back
Top Bottom