OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1629425928003.png

Just ordered a KU PE UltraBoost 'inspired' pair. Would have been closer to the exact color scheme but no white lining or tongue made it the inspired pair.

undftd shipping finally showed up on ups app but weird part is the supposed weight is 1 lb lol. I got both the forces and dunks and my package is only 1 lb. I also but a t shirt form them this week and it’s shipping popped up on my ups app as well with the same weight. Idk, whatever. Who cares. I hope anyone and everyone who wants a pair tomorrow gets them. These in hand pics from yall got me salivating!

I've never sized down in an AF1. Buy them in my normal size. I've tried on .5 before and it wasn't comfortable.
I'm in the same boat. I still make my own "force fields" out of plastic bags so I've always liked having the extra space for that.

I'm a 9.5 TTS and I've definitely purchased some 9s here and there but my go to is always my regular size.

undftd shipping finally showed up on ups app but weird part is the supposed weight is 1 lb lol. I got both the forces and dunks and my package is only 1 lb. I also but a t shirt form them this week and it’s shipping popped up on my ups app as well with the same weight. Idk, whatever. Who cares. I hope anyone and everyone who wants a pair tomorrow gets them. These in hand pics from yall got me salivating!
Yea mine came in as 1 lb as well. Thought that was weird but just as long as it delivered.

UNDFTD's are selling for the low right now if anyone takes an L on the draw and really needs.

Back
Top Bottom