OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

7864D5E7-4C03-4473-B3E3-26B3DBA0C18D.jpeg

ordered these, leather upper, satin twill quarter, black reflective swoosh outline, Ravens inspired

So we’re the same size? I’m just gonna turn off all my saved searches. No way I’m competing with the run you’re on.
Shoot, I’m actually a nine! This popped up last night in my size 9 search. I never do what I did by placing a bid cause I do only get my size..but damn I had to try to get these haha

I got my first pair of forces in 5th grade. In 3rd grade I saw my first pair and became obsessed, I’m 30 now! I was just talking to my girlfriend about this weird run I’m on and all this s**t that’s weirdly falling in my lap rn. I’m chalking it up to being obsessed for 20+ years. Been a great year. I truly just love Air Force 1s, best sneaker ever

Shoot, I’m actually a nine! This popped up last night in my size 9 search. I never do what I did by placing a bid cause I do only get my size..but damn I had to try to get these haha

I got my first pair of forces in 5th grade. In 3rd grade I saw my first pair and became obsessed, I’m 30 now! I was just talking to my girlfriend about this weird run I’m on and all this s**t that’s weirdly falling in my lap rn. I’m chalking it up to being obsessed for 20+ years. Been a great year. I truly just love Air Force 1s, best sneaker ever
2001 for me. 10th grade. The black/red contrast stitch mids were my first pair. Had Iverson, Vick, Griffey-Reds, and Juan Dixon-Maryland jerseys. What a time.

2001 for me. 10th grade. The black/red contrast stitch mids were my first pair. Had Iverson, Vick, Griffey-Reds, and Juan Dixon-Maryland jerseys. What a time.
Mine were mids too ironically. It was a pair from the pack where the swoosh was just stitched/kinda embroidered. I had the heather grey pair. Definitely a special time! A little later in history but I was just watching Lil Jon’s video for Play No Games and was sent back to a time of Harlem globetrotter platinum fubu haha time is weird

Just in case anyone has money to blow this month I was out at 300$ hahaha

never saw these before last night….crazy pair

This pair is exclusively made for EKIN member in Nike...staff who know Nike the best.
I don't know why this popping up on market, but price is crazy now. Im out

This pair is exclusively made for EKIN member in Nike...staff who know Nike the best.
I don't know why this popping up on market, but price is crazy now. Im out
Yeah, the EKIN situation is a complete dream/crazy. I’m not sure either though….seller has been moving various look see samples that are used..they’re In Oregon so who knows who they are. Pretty cool stuff

Yeah, the EKIN situation is a complete dream/crazy. I’m not sure either though….seller has been moving various look see samples that are used..they’re In Oregon so who knows who they are. Pretty cool stuff

I've seen a lot of sneakers in my day but an EKIN AF1 is a first. Very cool.

You don't have to live in Portland, hell most parts of Oregon not to know someone or someone of a someone who works at Nike. Even more when back in the day Nike would pump out samples, one off PEs, etc like it was nothing because at that time nobody cared so who knows what kind of random stuff is sitting in peoples closets, garages or lockers.

Great pickup! I’m on the fence of wanting that pack to retro
Everything should retro at some point imo. We know the quality won't be as good or better than OGs but would give older heads a chance to enjoy them again and the new generation a chance to experience when things were good.

Go ahead and let me get some Rose Gardens too.

I've seen a lot of sneakers in my day but an EKIN AF1 is a first. Very cool.

You don't have to live in Portland, hell most parts of Oregon not to know someone or someone of a someone who works at Nike. Even more when back in the day Nike would pump out samples, one off PEs, etc like it was nothing because at that time nobody cared so who knows what kind of random stuff is sitting in peoples closets, garages or lockers.
Interestingly enough the few look sees I was able to lock down this year came out of random small towns in Oregon so that makes sense. I was convinced it was someone’s nieces or nephews that got some stuff they didn’t really know what it was but who knows! It’s crazy to think what is collecting dust in people’s storage or homes. That’s where I was mentally last night when those ekins popped up, there’s a lot out there I have no clue about

Everything should retro at some point imo. We know the quality won't be as good or better than OGs but would give older heads a chance to enjoy them again and the new generation a chance to experience when things were good.

Go ahead and let me get some Rose Gardens too.
You’re right I’m not sure why I think these crazy nostalgic memories of mine need to stay frozen in time cause at the end of the day I have never owned any COFs but would like to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom