OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What can y'all tell me about the Goretex AF1? Like them? Are they warm? I want to trade my undefeateds for a pair
I got an olive/gum pair almost a year ago.
Pros:
- obviously waterproof
- pretty warm
- this colorway in particular is very practical, doesn't look dirty
But here are cons:
- pretty uncomfortable. Upper is stiff, I had blisters on my heel and it took a while to break them in. Last time I had this issue was almost 15 years ago with a pair of superstars, but they had plasticky heels
- tongue is attached to upper, but there is almost no additional fabric so they a hard to put on
- I don't like the heel shape. It's almost at 90 degree to the ground. So feet will be dry, but after the rain my heels are full of sand, it's annoying. I don't have this issue with crafts, they have curved heels
Personally I wish I went with a craft pair in some dark cw instead. It's still a leather shoe so you'll be fine in light rain or snow anyway. Or some other contemporary gore-tex sneaker.
Here is how they look after less then year. And I almost never wore them in summer. Lining isn't durable. IMG_20211027_200921~01.jpg

Corduroy option is not showing for me

for the ppl that see the option, did they eliminate any of the other options?

@Lakers

image.jpg

They were pretty sneaky with this release…released 10/21 on ndc/Nike app

I managed to scoop the prestos while in Canada (they were sitting there) but all the other kicks sold out

I’m trying to get all the halloween pairs (including the mummies, dunks, regular af1s and these)…the hunt begins:smh:

2E346E0F-0E70-4986-ACEB-5A1C30151D37.jpeg

Now you can customize them, but they're still not available. I think corduroy option will be avaiable for all soon.

edit: All other options are still on. For corduroy ok for Orange and UNC, but no Racer Blue and Fierce Purple.

Have fun!

Attachments

• secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 106
I managed to scoop the prestos while in Canada (they were sitting there) but all the other kicks sold out

I’m trying to get all the halloween pairs (including the mummies, dunks, regular af1s and these)…the hunt begins:smh:

2E346E0F-0E70-4986-ACEB-5A1C30151D37.jpeg

The prestos are cool but I refrained

the two pairs of prestos that I own (outside of an old pair that’s totally trashed) I pulled aside with the intent to sell…the tech fleece and safari pair

I’m hoping to grab the skeleton forces

corduroy options are now showing up for me but black patent is not available…I’m gutted!

I’ve been wanting to replace my black patent pair I initially ordered since the midsole is warped but have been waffling on whether or not I want a leather pair of NBY forces with the anniversary swoosh…if so I was going to do an order with two pairs and apply a 10% off code

hopefully they restock the black patent leather again

I'm a big fan of wide pattern corduroy P-coats but I dunno about this... Looking forward to seeing what kind of creations yall come up with and the quality too...

The green and pearl white are cool but if they’re gonna give us cord I need some navy and more brown options, burgundy would be cool too.

edit I didn’t see yall posting the same thing right above me, I agree haha

Back
Top Bottom