OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

New ones. Inspired by Hitchisanoun TTP pair, loved his idea.
But wanted to do a Knicks version
7EC43A7C-1C2F-41FD-988B-6E5C8DB49085.jpeg

Lookin like the orange label SB highs
I don’t know anything about dunks. I been toying with doing a multi-material pearl upper and an odd red tongue tag separately for a while. Put em together and backed myself into making a bootleg popcorn. I wish the twill was still available to throw on here too.

lost hope in the purple skeletons becoming available from Nike or more widely available in the state...bit the bullet on a pair on ebay

$25 over retail, I can live with that
I probably should have waited on mine. I bought from Footpatrol and it was probably 50 over retail with currency conversion. But I really wanted them and was tired of getting alerts only to have them instantly OOS.

I probably should have waited on mine. I bought from Footpatrol and it was probably 50 over retail with currency conversion. But I really wanted them and was tired of getting alerts only to have them instantly OOS.
yeah, kind of a strange release with them being more prevalent in Europe and how spotty it was in the US

Here is the NBY corduroy compared to a Nike corduroy hat. The rows on the hat are about twice as wide. (Someone had the word for the corduroy rows on here a couple weeks ago but I forgot it). Based on the facts that 1) we got cord right as satin twill went away, and 2) it was somehow easier for Nike to source corduroy in all the exact colors already offered instead of more common corduroy colors - I think the corduroy is just satin twill that’s been brushed or something similar.
6AED6710-A260-48E1-8B3D-BB067988F3BC.jpeg

Here is the NBY corduroy compared to a Nike corduroy hat. The rows on the hat are about twice as wide. (Someone had the word for the corduroy rows on here a couple weeks ago but I forgot it). Based on the facts that 1) we got cord right as satin twill went away, and 2) it was somehow easier for Nike to source corduroy in all the exact colors already offered instead of more common corduroy colors - I think the corduroy is just satin twill that’s been brushed or something similar.
6AED6710-A260-48E1-8B3D-BB067988F3BC.jpeg
Wales* would be the name. But yeah it’s lacking the distinct texture that makes a corduroy a corduroy. I only one pair thankfully, but sheesh I was looking forward to that :frown:. Would be nice if they had physical samples when rolling out new textiles, why is that so hard?

Wales* would be the name. But yeah it’s lacking the distinct texture that makes a corduroy a corduroy. I only one pair thankfully, but sheesh I was looking forward to that :frown:. Would be nice if they had physical samples when rolling out new textiles, why is that so hard?
Yeah hmm. I definitely prefer a wider, softer wale like the hat the guy posted. I mixed materials on mine but did mostly corduroy. I still think it looks good but not as good as it could be. I'll prob return but will share photos when I get em in hand

Back
Top Bottom