OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I was excited for this pair, but

These will be going right back. It’s not even close sadly

B60A960A-F5B5-4A59-9850-6AE5C96173D5.jpeg
81C1D022-6C80-422F-B6DB-7FF939C7BD0A.jpeg

Reading some of the comments about these is hilarious lol. Folks really think these will be attainable, as if LV is gonna make them readily accessible. Also, the comments about the price being 1k. I guess some of these kids have never perused the LV website. 🤣🤣
I’ll have the 2 pairs I want

boozeandshoes boozeandshoes thank you.

Very clean. Tongue tags are great. Well done all around. 👏

Thanks a lot, really appreciate that! I've sent back many pairs and kept only a few, but I really like how these turned out. It is somewhat difficult to come up with a creative and original tongue design given the restrictions, and the logo options didn't cut it with this particular pair due to the additional color and wanting to keep these extra minimal (although I've used the traditional logo on some others). I figured these might be somewhat polarizing, so I appreciate the positive response. Will post some others soon.

G-damn, I had my NBY Shattered Backboards with the nice leather all set to go and in the cart.

Then I decided to think about it for an hour or so before pulling the trigger and when I logged back on, they were gone…sold out.

Now I’m kind of sad.

…will I get another chance?

G-damn, I had my NBY Shattered Backboards with the nice leather all set to go and in the cart.

Then I decided to think about it for an hour or so before pulling the trigger and when I logged back on, they were gone…sold out.

Now I’m kind of sad.

…will I get another chance?
Tomorrow 8 est.

And don’t think we forgot about u throwing shade at NBY.
😂
We gone make u a believer
:nthat:

IMG_20211204_110439944.jpg

Decided to return these.

Loved how the colors on the left pair came out, but I'm not thrilled about the materials; light colored corduroy will be a nightmare to keep clean. Right pair will probably be better in leather.

Generally not a fan of the toe box, and I don't know how corduroy will behave if I try to reshape them.

Finally, they're way too stiff. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case with the material choice.

16387143264871163887640503337288.jpg

Also picked up these three Crafts and i have to say they're way better than the NBY above: better laces, better-looking toe box shape, and very comfortable.

16387149761068646321056891937245.jpg

Picked these up a while ago on a whim and changed the laces. Very comfortable too.

So yeah, GR > NBY for now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom