OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

safari option
19D5F024-A805-40DC-A7FF-ACF25D9524C7.jpeg
1640697940297.png

Any of you guys know if the Lebron Strive For Greatness AF1 is still being released on SNKRS this Thursday?

Any of you guys know if the Lebron Strive For Greatness AF1 is still being released on SNKRS this Thursday?

I’m going to assume not because I dont see it on the calendar or in the upcoming releases section. I also favored it on my SNKRS and when i click on the shoe nothing happens.

I just got these in. Another random look see sample I found sitting for cheap. At first I thought this was an early sample version of the ripple leather nikes been using as these were produced in 2012. Come to find out it’s a sample version of 573967-001 from the xxx anniversary.. still pretty cool to me but I may be missing some dubraes
16F10517-B33E-4191-AE00-97497BCF1E70.jpeg

I just got these in. Another random look see sample I found sitting for cheap. At first I thought this was an early sample version of the ripple leather nikes been using as these were produced in 2012. Come to find out it’s a sample version of 573967-001 from the xxx anniversary.. still pretty cool to me but I may be missing some dubraes
16F10517-B33E-4191-AE00-97497BCF1E70.jpeg
Ok I see why u kept on asking about that rippled leather. But I know I seen it from way back. Just can’t remember when the last time it was on a mass produced pair either but I know it has to be… or I smoked my last brain Cell 😂

egaroc1 egaroc1 Yeah man that’s exactly why! I don’t have any friends that are into sneakers and I don’t use any social media so if I can’t find any info online I try here! This pair came out in December of 2012 with an all white low top pair and a mid that was purple they all had this leather

Last edited:
Kept it simple on these for a clean look. Black patent & satin, white leather, and silver reflective swoosh outline. Also, went with the text tag option to do away with the orange that’s on the traditional tag.
B571AE57-014C-4383-8F37-F570C2DD6A25.jpeg
Man I wish they restock the black tongue option smh. You killed these! So clean

Reactions: ...
I'm really happy with these. Shape is perfect, the leather is soft and as nice as you're gonna find on an AF1 these days. I'm no expert though, it could be synthetic for all I know, but it feels good to the touch. The laces are different, they feel like a heavy but smooth canvas or maybe a heavily starched cotton? They're really stiff but it makes them stay in place better throughout the lacing and at the top if you don't wear them tied. They fit tight, especially the upper if you have wide feet. I don't so my normal AF1 size feels fine (actually better compared to some like the NBYs) but some people might think they're too tight. It looks like these are still sitting places for $110-130-ish, I might double up.
IMG_2181.jpg
IMG_2177_Moment (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom