OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The disrespect
3B1D42B7-4759-4DEA-9011-D3A64C4050A8.jpeg

over past year dont recommend bcuz they r beginning to stretch along with others now

still love em tho

I don't know what your reply actually means. :lol:

I was wondering if you've owned the pair for the past 20 years or so....or, if you obtained them recently and wore them for the first time recently.

I ask this because it appears the midsole is separating from the upper around the right pinky toe, as is the case when sitting on a DS pair for many many years.

I don't know what your reply actually means. :lol:

I was wondering if you've owned the pair for the past 20 years or so....or, if you obtained them recently and wore them for the first time recently.

I ask this because it appears the midsole is separating from the upper around the right pinky toe, as is the case when sitting on a DS pair for many many years.
oh yes bought in year 2020 and yes they are beginning to separate

I've posted in here back when I first got them during covid round 1

damn I see pg ended up with those ekins after who ever got them off eBay I couldn’t imagine there’s multiple pairs of those floating around at the same time but who knows

Edit: never mind his says brand new the pair that sold on eBay were used.. crazy as h e double

Last edited:
So how many AF1s do you guys currently own? I feel like I've seen a few posts where people said they bought 10+ pairs off NBY...

Back
Top Bottom