OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So what are we thinking these LV will go for in the auction? The bigger sizes like a 10.5 where they made 3 pairs should go for more than the size 7 where they made 10, right? We thinking $10k? $15k? $20k?
Gonna go out on a limb and say waaay more.
Ijs I come in peace.

Gonna go out on a limb and say waaay more.
Ijs I come in peace.
Yea I really don't know what to expect. The estimate of $5k-$15k tells me they don't either. I'd love to have a pair foe collection but wife and I agreed that $10k is my max. That's subject to change later in the week though lol. Would really prefer a 10.5 (my size) but only 3 pairs makes that a pipe dream. May have to settle for her size 7. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Yea I really don't know what to expect. The estimate of $5k-$15k tells me they don't either. I'd love to have a pair foe collection but wife and I agreed that $10k is my max. That's subject to change later in the week though lol. Would really prefer a 10.5 (my size) but only 3 pairs makes that a pipe dream. May have to settle for her size 7. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

If you’re deciding your personal max bid, make sure to consider any buyers premium or other applicable charges. Hammer price is often just the starting point of what you pay…

Was considering these, but seeing that NBY is open on AF1s(if it ever did close, maybe y'all just announced them removing options), I'll definitely tinker around and see what I can make. Want the best leather and one of those Nike charms on it lol.
C2302002_a1

Can someone give me a run down on what options were removed?
There were two AF1 NBY “options”, one for $110 that is still up/available, and there was a premium one for $130 that was removed entirely. When you clicked “customize” on that shoe, you had options for a nicer tumbled leather, patent leather, satin twill, and later corduroy. Different color palette and swoosh options too. Someone else probably has screenshots of all the color options, but if I remember correctly they were mostly the same for each of the material options, but I think there were a few colors that were only available with patent leather or reflective.

Back
Top Bottom