OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1643388163783-png.2922475

Snow shoes today

My last pair of the patent/satin/corduroy options. I had originally started off with a AJ1 Chicago colorway but as I kept playing with the options I ended up with these. A little more on the casual appeal. I was able to make these while they had both satin and corduroy options available at the same time. Turned out really nice IMO. Kinda glad that the options got taken down. Otherwise I would’ve kept making more pairs. Not good for the wallet.
333FB5E0-2578-48C3-B33A-9C0428CC3506.jpeg

My last pair of the patent/satin/corduroy options. I had originally started off with a AJ1 Chicago colorway but as I kept playing with the options I ended up with these. A little more on the casual appeal. I was able to make these while they had both satin and corduroy options available at the same time. Turned out really nice IMO. Kinda glad that the options got taken down. Otherwise I would’ve kept making more pairs. Not good for the wallet.
333FB5E0-2578-48C3-B33A-9C0428CC3506.jpeg
Damn another one to bite

Wife bought a pair of the washed teals that just came out. She ordered an 8.5 thinking they were mens by mistake and now they are sold out. But hey, they’re available on resell platforms. This is way out of hand, a non-collaboration white AF1 with a colored swoosh doesn’t exactly belong on the secondary market.

Anyone that knows a site with a 9.5 in stock for retail let me know please. I can’t find one. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom