OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I’m going to remain hopeful that something good comes of this year .. an orange and olive mid jewel preview came out that looks pretty good. I never shared these before on here but they’re probably one of my favorite pairs I own. I wish I could have got them in better condition but it’s okay FTSS 20th anniversary
1FF4C8DB-9E1D-4C1A-B489-D566B4A2D9C1.jpeg

987622A5-62A1-422B-8BBA-27AF6876D051.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn. Franklin Saint probably like 6’2. Kevin just took a pic with 2 tall *** dudes.

I’m going to remain hopeful that something good comes of this year .. an orange and olive mid jewel preview came out that looks pretty good. I never shared these before on here but they’re probably one of my favorite pairs I own. I wish I could have got them in better condition but it’s okay FTSS 20th anniversary

Classic...

Classic...
Too classic!

I was a kid still and wasn’t really interacting with sneakers to this deep of an extent to even be aware of these dropping in real time when they did if I’m being honest

Anyone that purchased a pair of 20th anniversaries in real time, what was that like?

I’d love to hear some stories if anyone can/ wants to share

Too classic!

I was a kid still and wasn’t really interacting with sneakers to this deep of an extent to even be aware of these dropping in real time when they did if I’m being honest

Anyone that purchased a pair of 20th anniversaries in real time, what was that like?

Man wasnt we supposed to get the purple leather highs and some scumbag screwed the vote or sumthing like that @NTNY. I just remember most the player editions sitting for some odd reason. Still to this day wish i couldve had those bahama mama joints; i forget which player they were for but they were like a beige hemp/ brown - cyan with yellow for the players accolades and the accents

Man wasnt we supposed to get the purple leather highs and some scumbag screwed the vote or sumthing like that @NTNY. I just remember most the player editions sitting for some odd reason. Still to this day wish i couldve had those bahama mama joints; i forget which player they were for but they were like a beige hemp/ brown - cyan with yellow for the players accolades and the accents
I think you’re talking about the Mychal Thompson pair! I was definitely in it around the time of the 25th anniversary! I recall what you’re saying and honestly I think a lot of people were just overwhelmed cause they were rolling out so many damn pairs on top of coming up with that new basketball Force 1 shilouette…I remember I got the white and gold lows with the players outline printed on the heel

I think you’re talking about the Mychal Thompson pair! I was definitely in it around the time of the 25th anniversary! I recall what you’re saying and honestly I think a lot of people were just overwhelmed cause they were rolling out so many damn pairs on top of coming up with that new basketball Force 1 shilouette…I remember I got the white and gold lows with the players outline printed on the heel
Confusing years wow, but now that you mention it your right on all points, and Basketball force silhouette being rolled out in atleast 29 nba colorways lol

Confusing years wow, but now that you mention it your right on all points, and Basketball force silhouette being rolled out in atleast 29 nba colorways lol
Haha they made so many colorways of them and it’s crazy but honestly I’ve been looking at them again recently and now that there have been so many funky design hacks at the Air Force since then I don’t thinks it’s really that bad of a design I think it was just OD at the time with so much coming out

Too classic!

That colourblocking is forever timeless, doesnt matter the cw. As long as the materials good, i could have that and be content. Not crazy or loud, just clean af.

That colourblocking is forever timeless, doesnt matter the cw. As long as the materials good, i could have that and be content. Not crazy or loud, just clean af.
I been tripping on ur name and avi since I seen it when I joined….that’s timeless

What does FTSS stand for?

Back
Top Bottom