OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

With that (too busy) LA pair that means we've seen swoosh hit the main places they always hit for the AF1 40th.

NY, LA, Paris and Tokyo

Not sure if there's any other cities we get, Korea and Brazil usually get love.... but those 2 are sometimes in and out.

I'm not from there, but I think Miami and especially ATL should get pairs....just imo tho

Wish that LA pair was just the blue canvas and the white swoosh.... would've been simple but fire. The postcard feels is too much
They also did Berlin and London mids, and of course the Puerto Ricos. I remember they used to do Baltimore joints from time to time, I had a pair a few years ago, but I can't remember seeing any in a while.

Snuck back on ID smh.
3983ECFA-A30E-40AA-BEDE-99290307A0EA.jpeg

How’s the leather on these?

Good. I'd say on par with the recent 120 NBY pairs if you've came across those lately.

Definitely not paper like a normal pair of white on whites...nothing life changing but I don't think they'll curl on me anytime soon

Good. I'd say on par with the recent 120 NBY pairs if you've came across those lately.

Definitely not paper like a normal pair of white on whites...nothing life changing but I don't think they'll curl on me anytime soon
As long as they crease normal it’s all good. I’m diggin these jewels that have been dropping

Damn, so Stussy still hasn’t shipped the fossils to people, and now they’re going for below retail? What is going on.

Tryna tell yall quit the AF1 Mid slander

1654704251535.png

Love how Stussy mids in all colors the price of a tank of gas tho think ima push the button on Fossils :nthat:
How is slander to state you have a rule against wearing mids? I just don't like them after trying a couple pairs so now I don't spend my money on them?

Back
Top Bottom