OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

How is slander to state you have a rule against wearing mids? I just don't like them after trying a couple pairs so now I don't spend my money on them?
My good brother I ain’t no slander expert.

Was just talking **** to the good folk hating the beautiful silhouette of the mid AF1.

Whatever puts sauce on your ribs pleighboi!
The mids will always be here for you.

955EFA73-67A0-48EE-9A45-41EDE0478289.jpeg

My good brother I ain’t no slander expert.

Was just talking **** to the good folk hating the beautiful silhouette of the mid AF1.

Whatever puts sauce on your ribs pleighboi!
The mids will always be here for you.
Grab yourself an extra, you can have mine, really. From me to you, enjoy.

need choc mids so badly, but I have a whole backlog of kicks I gotta grab. wonder if they'll go for less down the line.

Never any Mid slander from me.....when I started with AF1s I usually bought Mids over lows until like the mid 00s.....then lows just got all the good colorways.

On the other hand, I've never owned a pair of highs.....tho I've came close a few times (most recently with the acid wash pair from a couple years ago).

We've gotten a pair from 97 (independence day), 98 (Chocolate).....be cool if we go 99 and the 2000 before the end of the year.

Personally I'm just hoping Nike gives us a couple more jewel/bubble swoosh pairs soon.

Mids strictly jewels, Highs only ever bought 1st Sheeds way back, lows all day.

Hoping for Blk/UNC or Blk/Gold in some jewel mids

Never any Mid slander from me.....when I started with AF1s I usually bought Mids over lows until like the mid 00s.....then lows just got all the good colorways.

On the other hand, I've never owned a pair of highs.....tho I've came close a few times (most recently with the acid wash pair from a couple years ago).

We've gotten a pair from 97 (independence day), 98 (Chocolate).....be cool if we go 99 and the 2000 before the end of the year.

Personally I'm just hoping Nike gives us a couple more jewel/bubble swoosh pairs soon.
THIS ^

Back
Top Bottom