OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_4291.jpg

Anyone grabbing these black stussy mids?

I think they’re cool, but not wildly exciting.

…at 1 fiddy that’s a pass for me.

Anyone grabbing these black stussy mids?

I think they’re cool, but not wildly exciting.

…at 1 fiddy that’s a pass for me.

They’ve been available everywhere else in full size runs. Likely to hit discount. I had them at one point and they are really nice though. Might get them back when/if price drops.

Chocolates from SneakerRoom arrived today. I agree with what people have been saying, these are really nice. They feel a little more padded in the ankle area than other recent mids, combined with the soft suede makes these probably the most comfortable AF1s I’ve ever put on. Definitely glad to have copped on discount, would still be happy if I had paid retail.

3CBDE817-A882-46DB-855B-5565D1A899A5.jpeg

Chocolates from SneakerRoom arrived today. I agree with what people have been saying, these are really nice. They feel a little more padded in the ankle area than other recent mids, combined with the soft suede makes these probably the most comfortable AF1s I’ve ever put on. Definitely glad to have copped on discount, would still be happy if I had paid retail.

3CBDE817-A882-46DB-855B-5565D1A899A5.jpeg
mine is scheduled to arrive today as well. look forward to having in hand.

If anyone has any info on sites to keep an eye on other than SNKRS for the black off white Air Force 1 mids, please let me know. I took an L on SNS, am entered on Sneaker Politics, Feature, and maybe one other I’m forgetting. Doesn’t OW usually drop at like 5am EST or something? Is that even worth trying?

If anyone has any info on sites to keep an eye on other than SNKRS for the black off white Air Force 1 mids, please let me know. I took an L on SNS, am entered on Sneaker Politics, Feature, and maybe one other I’m forgetting. Doesn’t OW usually drop at like 5am EST or something? Is that even worth trying?
Xhibition, undefeated, Union, Dark side Initiative,

I grabbed the black OW mids from the site, they were sitting earlier this morning and were a easy cop

Back
Top Bottom