OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just unboxed mine, I’m thinking people are going to be disappointed. The leather is definitely not soft or high quality for that matter. The Crafts are light years better in that regard. My pair is stiff not soft. Just not seeing anything special about these. They just seem like a normal pair of modern AF 1’s with a better insole and leather interior instead of cotton/nylon. I got mine from Nordstrom.
That's too bad, the overall shape is superior to the Crafts too. I guess I'll wait for the "since 82" pair to get reviewed before I make my decision. I just need some all-white pairs to wear instead of rocking my fly-knit model all the time which gets dirty easily.

One of my favorites right now(excuse the spilled Cheetos).
20220711_191647.jpg
These are so good! Super clean shot. I wore my pair into the ground by the end of last year.

That's too bad, the overall shape is superior to the Crafts too. I guess I'll wait for the "since 82" pair to get reviewed before I make my decision. I just need some all-white pairs to wear instead of rocking my fly-knit model all the time which gets dirty easily.
Make a Nike By You pair. The leather on the $120 option is really nice.

Just unboxed mine, I’m thinking people are going to be disappointed. The leather is definitely not soft or high quality for that matter. The Crafts are light years better in that regard. My pair is stiff not soft. Just not seeing anything special about these. They just seem like a normal pair of modern AF 1’s with a better insole and leather interior instead of cotton/nylon. I got mine from Nordstrom.
might just need to be broken in. similar situation to some of the real leather sneakers nike been dropping compared to the faux tumble layer they slap on kicks.

Pics please?

No matter what the shoe is, why you wearing beaters to TV?

Then again, I know they shoot from the waist up... but you should still have work shoes c'mon nah 😂

Looking back… the 40th anniversary NIKE By You options with patent leather may have been a top 3 NIKE by you/NIKE ID release for Air Force 1s.

The Gumbo Options and annual Pendleton options are up there as well.

Seeing all the subpar releases from the actual anniversary year would’ve been extremely disappointing had I not gone ham on NBY when the options were available. Can’t wait to see this year’s Pendletons.

8FE0BA31-8508-437A-854F-31FD4D9DFBD0.jpeg

I almost forgot…

5651E7DC-7278-4DD3-93E0-8FC81B905927.jpeg

LV AF1 July 19th

Need to find out if this is US only as I'm in the UK. Also need to wait for the time of release. I just hope that LV have bot protection otherwise no chance of copping a pair.
I got 5 colourways I like so will need to see which one I want the most :emoji_grinning:

Anyone have these and can comment on leather quality?

Does anyone know if Nike made a all black Nike Air Force 1 in suede or any material other than leather. I tried GOAT and couldn't find any. I have a shoe idea in mind and I want black. The Peace and Unity is black but the middle section seems to be a different material.

Does anyone know if Nike made a all black Nike Air Force 1 in suede or any material other than leather. I tried GOAT and couldn't find any. I have a shoe idea in mind and I want black. The Peace and Unity is black but the middle section seems to be a different material.
It's been a while, 488298 066 is the style code for the 2014 pair. You probably won't find any but guy's suggestion above to ID a pair is a good option.

I tried to make one on nike's customization app. if you want all black, you have to have regular leather in some places, there's no black suede option
nikeid
This actually might work as a base, I will do a sole swap but it gets me closer to the idea I have in my head. Also remove the sock liner. Much appreciated to you both.

Back
Top Bottom