OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I can't decide if I want the red pair, the blue pair, or neither and wait for a sale...
I’m passing on both. I have three versions of classic white/red colorway, all with retro shape and good leather, and I prefer all those to one with a gum sole. And I’m not as big on the blue. In for the pink/gum and the Carolinas tho.

I think waiting for a decent sale isn't a bad plan since they're 150.... even getting them to normal AF1 price would be a W.

Everyone gonna cop at 100... so waiting for lower than that isn't a good idea.

Except the Pink Gum pair, hype on that one is high even outside of NT.

I hit on both via SNS raffle. I actually tried to cancel my raffle bids because I started seeing a lot of shops were getting them, but didn’t see an option in the app so just had to let it ride. It looks like these are pretty available and I’d be surprised if they didn’t go on sale. I will say they are beautiful,
6FACC8D9-E147-4F62-A499-5CF9E3AE4B49.jpeg
but definitely a good amount of excess glue.

I cant afford to wait for a sale. My sz 14 never hangs around. Maybe if this was a few years ago it would. I got most of the high top remasters on sale. But **** is way different from 5 years ago.

Wonder if they gonna hit FTL, FNL, Champs, etc.... got some gift cards I wanna use on these haha
Doesn’t seem like it based on the stores that have launched these first three. I probably wouldn’t wait for that if I were you.

Hearing Clark **** on the Billie Elish pair was hilarious (in the first few minutes) and also **** on mids.

It’s crazy to hear he couldn’t buy any LV pairs or have anyone sell them to him.

Clark getting another Air One release this year for the 40th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom