OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I was saving the strangelove for the birth of baby shower of the baby girl I have yet to put into my wife. Time starts moving fast as you get older. I figured I might as well capitalize on the resell for now. I can always double back on em if I ever have that second kid.

3B56B061-3F85-4AEC-9A12-FB8D8A263111.jpeg
gfdv0dnaibwb0ldohj7f.jpg

Haven't copped a pair of shoes in a minute and I've been thinking about ordering a pair of NBY Forces... but I need some help with picking out a pair between the following colors:
AF1NBY1.jpg
AF1NBY2.jpg
AF1NBY3.jpg

I also plan on ordering these or some version of these. I haven't settled on the color placement yet:
AF1NBY4.jpg

Hop off NT and finish designing them the way you want em'.

Lots of inspiration and credible AF1 fandom in this thread but enjoy creating and building your own final design.

Hop off NT and finish designing them the way you want em'.

Lots of inspiration and credible AF1 fandom in this thread but enjoy creating and building your own final design.
I feel what you are saying and at the end of the day I am going to go with what I want. I just wanted some additional input on some options that I liked equally and with that note, from Ewing206 Ewing206 , of them being too basic... I also designed some colorways I probably wouldn't have done. So I'm glad I asked for some input, but I'm definitely going to be making the final decision.

Back
Top Bottom