OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Today,
NBY

10831EC9-48C7-43C3-943B-B25233FC31A1.jpeg

most iconic thing in chinatown to me is either the entrance by downtown or firecrackers…

colorway shoulda been green/yellow/red
The Dragon gate is definitely iconic, a green cw would have been great. Red and yellow could've made sense too since alot of those shops have those colors as their sign. Hell they could have just stuck with the traditinal route and made it red and gold.

Nike is giving another NFL owner an Air Force 1 hookup. Robert Kraft is getting one this time. I recall they hooked up Jerry Jones with a custom pair that was made out of the material for those gold jackets the year he got inducted into the Hall Of Fame.

Nike is giving another NFL owner an Air Force 1 hookup. Robert Kraft is getting one this time. I recall they hooked up Jerry Jones with a custom pair that was made out of the material for those gold jackets the year he got inducted into the Hall Of Fame.

Nike has been making Robert Kraft AF1's for the past decade or so.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo

I am; I was born & raised in the Bronx so these are a must. I want to double up but I may wait to see if they hit $120 or below.

FWIW, It seems like the same places that got the West Indies & La Familia pairs are getting these and those are sitting.

Multiple pairs at SneakersNStuff on sale for 77,87 or 95 bucks right now.

No COTMs or nothing but it's worth a look imo

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo

I am; I was born & raised in the Bronx so these are a must. I want to double up but I may wait to see if they hit $120 or below.

FWIW, It seems like the same places that got the West Indies & La Familia pairs are getting these and those are sitting.
West Indies are sitting, but they're still full price.

Can we see Nike slashing the price before they sell out in the money sizes?

Apple Pay worked for me and was able to checkout without answering captcha about the hospital. Still no cancelation so far but not getting my hopes up till in hand. They better not put that off white tap on the box if they do decide to ship out.
Same here. I paid with Apple Pay and didn’t see captcha until I was charged and order was confirmed. So far no cancellation. But yea not getting my hopes up until they reach my doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom