OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

It did but they're open 7 days a week. So it's been after the 10 days. I'm not tripping, pink cotm ain't coming out til summer.

The people who work in the store aren’t the people processing orders. The storefront being open doesn’t count as a business day

My pair of UNDFTD AF1's which I ordered on Sat have shipped. I guess it will take anywhere from a few days to a week. I am sure it didn't take long when I ordered from them last year. I'm based in the UK.

Switched the laces. I like the neon pink laces better
6931A468-10D6-4609-A5F4-575B9B056E1A.jpeg

Damn. I missed out on them. Hopefully they restock. The forces are cool but really wanted them for the book.

Copped myself a pair of Noctas too. Went .5 down as usual. Hopefully they fit nice. Can’t wait to check em out when they come in.

My SNS order came in, both pairs..the washed Teal suede lows...and the COTM Pinks...ay, the leather on the Pinks..🔥. I haven't had a pair of white on whites in about 15 years. But I might have to grabbed the COTM whites for the summer...if the leather and shape is like the pinks..

My SNS order came in, both pairs..the washed Teal suede lows...and the COTM Pinks...ay, the leather on the Pinks..🔥. I haven't had a pair of white on whites in about 15 years. But I might have to grabbed the COTM whites for the summer...if the leather and shape is like the pinks..

Any discounts for SNS?

So my best friend (not a big sneakerhead but he likes seeing what I cop and asking me about nice pairs he finds) and I were talking about how everybody should have a pair of all white AF1's but how the all white Low became an NPC shoe in 2020-21 here in Austria/Germany (worse than the Panda Dunks).
And it's really that kind of people that you don't wanna be associated with haha.
So I said that at the moment, I would grab a pair of all white Mids instead or wait til they hop on something new.

Anyway...it was my birthday and he bought me some all white Mid Forces :nthat:
It's funny how I treat myself with limited shoes and rare **** but I was way happier getting some GR kicks from my best friend 8)

IMG-3120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom