OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Doesn't look like anyone has Nocta in hand but if so, any comments on sizing?

Scooped a pair for my girl but only 1.5 down from her women's size, not the extra .5 on top of it and worried they may be too big.

What do we think of these Houston’s?

I think they’re kind of bananas…with the velvet and the metallic silver swoosh.

Just not sure if they’re a lil too flashy for my taste.

What do we think of these Houston’s?

I think they’re kind of bananas…with the velvet and the metallic silver swoosh.

Just not sure if they’re a lil too flashy for my taste.
I don't care what others say, they're gonna end up my #1 shoe of the year. I love the combo of the crushed velvet, plastic leather, chrome swoosh, they look like they should reek of cigarettes, sweaty tuxedo, and pantyhose. they've got a few subtle features that touch the pleasure point like the lowkey spray paint on the heel logo, the church red velvet of the interior, the long red velvet tongue. the properly debauched gentleman considers these and solemnly nods

I don't care what others say, they're gonna end up my #1 shoe of the year. I love the combo of the crushed velvet, plastic leather, chrome swoosh, they look like they should reek of cigarettes, sweaty tuxedo, and pantyhose. they've got a few subtle features that touch the pleasure point like the lowkey spray paint on the heel logo, the church red velvet of the interior, the long red velvet tongue. the properly debauched gentleman considers these and solemnly nods
Mmm interesting..tell me more. Ironically not/haven’t been feeling them but looking for any ol reason to copp lol.

I have noticed that the white/red COTMs seemed to have for the most part sold out finally.

I am still looking for white/white (I got greedy hoping for 80 or so) and the Carolina pair. Best I've found is 104 on the white and around 130 on the Carolinas (today)

Been a minute man where do yall get the all white cotm for the low at?

Black Friday SNS and Oneness had them for half off. Now? I don’t know I’m looking for a few more pairs myself, I bought a pair of Fresh for $70 and I just should have got another pair of COTMs

Damn, seems like everyone has issues with Creme. I ordered a little over a week ago and will give them another week before filling dispute.

Slam Jam are so efficient at making collabs that aren't bad.... but just aren't interesting.

They should mix in some color instead of only working with black and white.

Man this was breaking cardinal rule #1 back in the day. Dark blue denim + all whites is a no go!

Maybe he put tape on the inside of his jeans?!

Slam Jam are so efficient at making collabs that aren't bad.... but just aren't interesting.

They should mix in some color instead of only working with black and white.

Word to their dunks too.

There were some older slam jam AF1s that were yellow I believe.

I don't think I've ever copped their collabs though so they are definitely missing something

Screenshot_20221209_201055_Chrome.jpg

So saw these on ebay. Anyone know if these are legit or a pair of custom/bespoke pair?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3047309458...OIEYJ7mW8KK6gFlVLiWon/7Bs=|tkp:Bk9SR6izzYefYQ

Mmm interesting..tell me more. Ironically not/haven’t been feeling them but looking for any ol reason to copp lol.
I've had these things less than 24 hours and have been stopped by randos more than any other shoe in their existence. wore em to a hardcore show last night and then to a holiday lunch party this afternoon and probably totaled 8-9 separate "tiiiight kicks bro"

also happy to say that I've had them on foot for around 5 hours collectively now and they feel just fine. I thought they'd be an arduous break-in but it's been easy as hell. they're no af1 houston but they'll spice up any fit

52552666752_8080b7ab2a.jpg

52553658828_467e93f2a8_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom