OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Kith did thiers already...but wouldn't be surprised if they backdoored majority
Wouldnt be surprised as well tbh. Hawaii usually drops fcfs. They used to have the app reserve option when they first opened, but for whatever reason, they switched to fcfs. That's why it's never an option when toggling between online and in-store on the app. Sucks since I actually had decent success with in-store reserve

Xhibition L just came in... I dunno why I even bother with these raffles.
Wouldnt be surprised as well tbh. Hawaii usually drops fcfs. They used to have the app reserve option when they first opened, but for whatever reason, they switched to fcfs. That's why it's never an option when toggling between online and in-store on the app. Sucks since I actually had decent success with in-store reserve
Oh yeah forgot about the Hawaii location...

Picked up at the New York City flagship store at like 12ish. Smooth process and was in and out in 5 minutes. Talked to the security dudes and they said that everyone behaved surprisingly. I don’t know how many pairs they had instore but I was the 98th person to pick up so far that day. If I had to guess maybe 200-300? pairs.

7F5F6000-E430-4CC1-91CD-DE1A601B3022.jpeg

I wasn't planning on getting the Tiffanys...I only entered a local raffle, just for the hell of it...I won a pair. I will say this...these are for 2 or 3 types of people..the Die Hard Force Head, that has to have every pair. The Reseller for obvious reasons. And 3rd...maybe the person is a brand *****. It's very nice and well put together (no glue stains on my pair) great materials. The leather/suede is very soft. The softest I have ever seen. I don't know what to compare it to. The swoosh is "tumbled leather" but it softer than tumbled leather. It a dirt magnet though. Let be honest, if this was not a collaboration, no one would care (outside of us Force family). Plus it a black Air Force 1 with a "teal" swoosh. The biggest complaint I have about the shoe...they could have put the dubrae (silver joints) on here. The leather dubrae is nice, but plain..could have put silver or teal swoosh on the leather. I would have like silver or teal eyelets. I honestly think the whole shoe should have been Tiffany Blue...since that is Tiffanys color. Sorry for the long review or whatever...oh..the leather/suede is so fine, you can "brush" it with your finger back and forth...
20230307_161531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom