OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yes. it was happening on desktop, mobile and app. i got through using duckduckgo.
live chat sent me a list of things to delete cookies :stoneface:

Full credit to T timmayayay for doing it first and getting em in hand. Brokeyo SB AF1, travis nots, call em what you will. I know I'm on record in this thread saying changing the text from AIR to anything else is wack, but I went ahead and put my initials on the back anyway. No ragrets. ****s also took only 11 days. For some reason, though, the stitching on the upper part of the eyestay and on the tongue is white. Not the end of the world but all the rest of the stitching on the shoe is sail to match the upper. Oh well.

IMG_8280.jpg

To replace procells
IMG_8282.jpg

Last edited:
yes. it was happening on desktop, mobile and app. i got through using duckduckgo.
live chat sent me a list of things to delete cookies :stoneface:
I actually deleted everything and when I went back to logged in...I got a message saying that password was compromised/ hacked...change it...no issues so far

Full credit to T timmayayay for doing it first and getting em in hand. Brokeyo SB AF1, travis nots, call em what you will. I know I'm on record in this thread saying changing the text from AIR to anything else is wack, but I went ahead and put my initials on the back anyway. No ragrets. ****s also took only 11 days. For some reason, though, the stitching on the upper part of the eyestay and on the tongue is white. Not the end of the world but all the rest of the stitching on the shoe is sail to match the upper. Oh well.

IMG_8280.jpg

To replace procells
IMG_8282.jpg
Is this current id options?

IMG_8280.jpg

To replace procells
IMG_8282.jpg

Forever a clean CW.

got the swoosh poster like everyone else did, and then refreshed the page and saw that it's saying that i "own" this.
worst poster (collection) of all 4 they show...

nike.JPG

Got it also but in all seriousness can someone who is not washed up please chime in on what is this malarkey?!

You got airdropped a free (digital) poster. 100,000 were airdropped yesterday. Getting a poster guarantees access to the Our Force 1's first access sale which I believe is around May 8th.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about it, it's all NFT related stuff. Bobby digital.

Thats what I get for associating this .SWOOSH stuff with people having the old SWOOSH accounts when working with Nike. I remember employees were allowed to give access to one or two friends/family members. Those were the days

You got airdropped a free (digital) poster. 100,000 were airdropped yesterday. Getting a poster guarantees access to the Our Force 1's first access sale which I believe is around May 8th.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about it, it's all NFT related stuff. Bobby digital.
Wait , so I do not have access to purchase actual shoes, but access to buy a poster , and not a physical poster but a picture of a poster? Man Nike is just trolling at this point... the one and only reason I joined that swoosh thing was I thot I would get EA or whatever on actual stuff I can wear. Tf I'm a supposed to do with a picture of a poster?

Or maybe I'm just getting old....I don't know mane

Back
Top Bottom