OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wifey copped Undefeateds for me for Fathers Day and they went straight to feet.
E3E00ADB-030A-47B6-9EBB-4C567573208F.jpeg

FA8199F7-5680-4BF5-BDA2-45B5C75F7ADD.jpeg

I wish they'd have used a mix of leather and nappy suede. I really love this colorway but that patent leather just aint it for me.

1687300841011.png

I wish they'd have used a mix of leather and nappy suede. I really love this colorway but that patent leather just aint it for me.

1687300841011.png
I can’t do the clear sole.
Im absolutely done with clear soles.
Don’t think o could pull off the Patent Brights either but I’d give it a shot on those Green Soles

I can’t do the clear sole.
Im absolutely done with clear soles.
Don’t think o could pull off the Patent Brights either but I’d give it a shot on those Green Soles
Same. They look so good... for one wear. I was moving some pairs around yesterday and came across the Kith NYC white pair. I've worn it maybe 2-3 times and the sole is like a dirty grey color.

Same. They look so good... for one wear. I was moving some pairs around yesterday and came across the Kith NYC white pair. I've worn it maybe 2-3 times and the sole is like a dirty grey color.
Same here. I got good wears out of them but that some looks crazy.

Same thing happened with my Taiwan's so I truly should've known better.

I don’t know why I haven’t invested in one of those black light machines to remedy the sole issue, maybe I’ll get that for Christmas this year. Actually sounds like the best gift I’ve had in the 21st Century.

Just noticed the slight similarities between the new West Indies and COTMs

Attachments

• IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8035.jpeg
    IMG_8035.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 109
Cotm are better imo. The west indies can be kinda plain
I agree… West Indies pairs seem to be able to be had for extreme discount so I may get those too.

Apart of me has to have whatever iteration of WI they release since my first pair was stolen out of my dorm in college and never found

i might get roasted in here but not a big fan of the AF1 Low i prefer the mids.but i really like these light smoke grey and oil green jewel suedes they look really clean on feet to me.
I love mids as a kid. Now not so much but Nike also doesn't put as much effort into the model.

If they start retroing **** like the Tuskegee's I'm all the way back into mids.

I had quite a few mids in the early 2000s that you couldn't tell me **** when I had those on.

I thought it was kinda cool a couple years back when Birdman tried to make the all white mid a thing.

I love mids as a kid. Now not so much but Nike also doesn't put as much effort into the model.

If they start retroing **** like the Tuskegee's I'm all the way back into mids.

I had quite a few mids in the early 2000s that you couldn't tell me **** when I had those on.

I thought it was kinda cool a couple years back when Birdman tried to make the all white mid a thing.
Exactly. Couldn’t tell me nothing about those contrast stitch mids in 01-02. I still have two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom