OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Recent pickups. Also picked up another pink COTM. I know 3 is probably alot but my favorite out of the COTM & they could be had for cheap. Group shot with Linens.
20230613_200245.jpg

20230612_191631.jpg

Remember when people were selling linens (kith version) on StockX and Goat for $250-$300?

Seems like an incredible steal compared to today’s prices.
That was 2016. My wife was pregnant. We both entered for Kith Miami. Emails went out at like 10pm, she won. Had to be in Miami between 8-9am the next morning. Crashed, got a few hours sleep, left Jax at 3am with a 5 hour drive. When they were only going for $250, I was mad I'd wasted the time and wish I'd just copped resell. Now all these years later, I'm glad I went. It's a trip we still laugh about now. She's a good one. I'll never let that pair go.

Remember when people were selling linens (kith version) on StockX and Goat for $250-$300?

Seems like an incredible steal compared to today’s prices.
Yea missed the boat on those prices

But it’s all good. I was able to still get a pair even though I paid double the resale prices back then.

Them linens so ****ing nice man :pimp:

I caught Kith Linens around the 220 mark as well. I remember being surprised they were so reasonable on the aftermarket.

Yellow jewels $65
Never heard of that site

Also.. how do you guys know when Sneaker Room has sales? Is it via email, twitter or IG?

Never heard of that site

Also.. how do you guys know when Sneaker Room has sales? Is it via email, twitter or IG?

DSM legit.

They have also collaborated with many brands including Nike for years. They’ve done AF1s, AJ1s, AM1s, dunks, etc…

I'm all over this pair

Nah the way that ronnie gentrified that linen release and made it seem like he was the only one in the world that liked them and deserved to have them back was egregious. One of my many strikes against him. Not to mention the bold faced lies about 1:1 replica of the original :rofl: Straight from kith's site:

"To do this, they are rewinding the clock to take fans back to a time where certain models were only available in one place at one time, and were released as regional exclusives. Although today these types of releases are almost unheard of, 15 years ago they were completely normal. To restore this lost art, Kith Miami will be launching the Nike Air Force 1 Linen as a global exclusive for its store opening during Basel. The Nike Air Force 1 Linen originally released as a regional exclusive in Japan in 2001 as part of Nike’s “Concept Japan” collection, and has not been released since. Now, Nike has brought back this iconic model as a 1-to-1 replica of its original, featuring a narrowed shape with incredibly premium leather and a neoprene liner. With a palette that perfectly combines South Beach's natural hues, the Linen will now be revived stateside and solely offered in-store at the all-new Kith Miami."

Nah the way that ronnie gentrified that linen release and made it seem like he was the only one in the world that liked them and deserved to have them back was egregious. One of my many strikes against him. Not to mention the bold faced lies about 1:1 replica of the original :rofl: Straight from kith's site:

"To do this, they are rewinding the clock to take fans back to a time where certain models were only available in one place at one time, and were released as regional exclusives. Although today these types of releases are almost unheard of, 15 years ago they were completely normal. To restore this lost art, Kith Miami will be launching the Nike Air Force 1 Linen as a global exclusive for its store opening during Basel. The Nike Air Force 1 Linen originally released as a regional exclusive in Japan in 2001 as part of Nike’s “Concept Japan” collection, and has not been released since. Now, Nike has brought back this iconic model as a 1-to-1 replica of its original, featuring a narrowed shape with incredibly premium leather and a neoprene liner. With a palette that perfectly combines South Beach's natural hues, the Linen will now be revived stateside and solely offered in-store at the all-new Kith Miami."
This release rollout was so nasty to me smh 🤢

DSM is incredibly popular it’s legit
DSM legit.

They have also collaborated with many brands including Nike for years. They’ve done AF1s, AJ1s, AM1s, dunks, etc…
It still shocks me folks on here don’t know about DSM in 2023
I wasn’t saying they weren’t legit.. just was saying I never heard of it but I’m glad I saw that post cuz I actually added it to my notes of places to check when my go to places are OOS of what I’m looking for lol I get a lot of online boutiques from here

I'm confused, what did he say that was not true other than 1:1? The og was released only in Japan and the new one was only at Kith stores. I don't see anything about him being the only one that liked them?

I said "made it seem like he was the only one..." because he intentionally made it limited to his store in one city because of how important exclusivity was to him. Limited to one store does not even equate to availability in an entire country. The equivalent of that would be USA exclusive. "To restore this lost art..." is even more asinine because nike/JB never stopped doing regional exclusives, not to mention the fact that it's not an "art" :lol: "These types of releases are unheard of..." is bogus as hell. There were plenty of regional exclusives, still are. Ronnie Fieg ****ing sucks. Kith sucks. The 2016 linen release sucks. Glad you had a good trip with your wife though.

If you're like to hear more on why Ronnie sucks, see my novel from the new balance thread earlier this year: https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...-on-first-page.158096/page-5215#post-36186555

Back
Top Bottom