OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any cheap yellow west indies floating around? Need an 11 if any sites have em. Otherwise going stockz route. Didn't want them til now lol.

I really don’t understand the idea to release these terror squads to the masses.. it’s not like TS/joe has the mass appeal of a Rocafella.. very niche group of people would want them. Even me personally, am a PR/New Yorker and I'm still hesitant.

I really don’t understand the idea to release these terror squads to the masses.. it’s not like TS/joe has the mass appeal of a Rocafella.. very niche group of people would want them. Even me personally, am a PR/New Yorker and I'm still hesitant.
You think rocafella has mass appeal?

I do... in terms of logos the roc-a-fella logo is still revelant because of the chain so in hip-hop terms that logo does has mass appeal imo

Once I saw Fabolous wearing the ROC Chain tho he was never on the roc I knew it was important 😂.

As for Joe, the TS definitely deserves it's limited but national release. Lean Back was a nationwide smash and the shoes were in the video (tho it was the pink ones), add that they have been a PE type shoe for years, and there's a strong OG community for AF1s it makes complete sense to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hoping to get some confused parents thinking they're buying panda dunks :lol:

The same people who connected with the roc forces will connect with these…it’s the same audience. add to the fact fat Joe is working hard with the promo of the seeding. They will sell just fine.

Once I saw Fabolous wearing the ROC Chain tho he was never on the roc I knew it was important 😂.
They kinda watered down the Roc Piece as roc nation started getting bigger.

I believe Fab/ Big Sean / Meek were managed by Roc Nation at some point. They all have chains too. **** Uzi got a couple roc chains as well.

Watered down or not I still want one, but Hov/ Biggs/ or Dame gotta give it to me.

Roc forces were definitely more appealing as a GR, but the TS joints will do fine. It definitely appeals to the same crowd of old heads like me who watched music vids as a kid and would wonder how Joe and them got plugs with Nike.

This was way before it was commonplace for artist to have sig shoes.

Last edited:
Got these in today from Lapstone. $90 after discount. Dig the materials on these

Attachments

• IMG_6320.jpeg
    IMG_6320.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 198
They kinda watered down the Roc Piece as roc nation started getting bigger.

I believe Fab/ Big Sean / Meek were managed by Roc Nation at some point. They all have chains too. **** Uzi got a couple roc chains as well.

Watered down or not I still want one, but Hov/ Biggs/ or Dame gotta give it to me.

Roc forces were definitely more appealing as a GR, but the TS joints will do fine. It definitely appeals to the same crowd of old heads like me who watched music vids as a kid and would wonder how Joe and them got plugs with Nike.

This was way before it was commonplace for artist to have sig shoes.
Man I don’t know if you ever heard the story on how Joe got all those TS PE’s. He said he knew a designer and they would plug him up with whatever TS CWs he wanted. It was an unauthorized collab and once Nike found who was ordering the designs they canned the poor dude lol. This release brings everything back full circle. He also said Virgil had a hand in convincing Nike to have an official collab since he wanted to make a TS OW Air Force 1 like they did with the Sheeds that are coming out soon.

Man I don’t know if you ever heard the story on how Joe got all those TS PE’s. He said he knew a designer and they would plug him up with whatever TS CWs he wanted. It was an unauthorized collab and once Nike found who was ordering the designs they canned the poor dude lol. This release brings everything back full circle. He also said Virgil had a hand in convincing Nike to have an official collab since he wanted to make a TS OW Air Force 1 like they did with the Sheeds that are coming out soon.
I never heard that story but thank you for sharing. That's definitely a cool little sneaker factoid.

I almost wish Nike ran with that story instead of the blackout. It'd also be cool if they honored that designer or at least shot him a check and an apology letter.

It makes me wonder how the ROC boys were able to get their pair. I know there is at least 2 official rocafella AF1s (all whites and black albums), I wonder if that same designer was involved.

Also TS OW AF1s sound nasty as hell. Rip to Virgil but none of the OW AF1s are that dope to me. I personally wouldn't spend a dime over retail and y'all know even that's a stretch for me.

Back
Top Bottom