OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1694455361757.gif

tbh the materials of the Kith was kinda buns too. They used super soft leather, which is cool, but it had no structure. The toe wrinkles up bc it's so soft. Didn't help that my wife put in for an 11, not my usual 10.5 in af1, so they are a little big.

But god bless her she was like 6 months pregnant, still put in for a raffle in Miami, and got the email at 10pm at night that she'd won. Had to be there by 9am. We crashed, got up at 3am , and drove to Miami. 5 hour drive. 6 months pregnant. For shoes for me. If I ever had any doubt, it was over that day lol. She's a real one. That pair will always make me smile.

I paid like 200 resell for kiths not long after release. Definitely not as cool a story but I got em lol.

Will cop 2 pairs of linens and Uenos. I own a lot of pink COTMs as well so looks like I'm gonna be good on pink shoes until I die.

I paid like 200 resell for kiths not long after release. Definitely not as cool a story but I got em lol.

Will cop 2 pairs of linens and Uenos. I own a lot of pink COTMs as well so looks like I'm gonna be good on pink shoes until I die.
I'm going to be honest and say I was HEATED that I'd drove 10 hours round trip in a day when I could have copped easily for $50-100 over retail. I didn't expect that at all. But almost 6 years later, I look back and laugh. It's a story we'll never forget. My wife still pulls that card out when she needs me to go out of my way for her and there's really not **** I can say back. My 5 year old knows the story. She knows the shoe attached to the story.

I’m definitely gonna grab these when they go on sale and make the sole/midsole normal like I seen on YouTube lol

Back
Top Bottom