OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Do these have street cred?
as if you need to ask

FKScdQNWUAcXbiN.jpeg

of course they do
The leather is bussin on those TS. If they indeed hit sale I’ll be grabbing a pair.
these won't hit sale
Pulled the un-atmos out today. Usually gets 1 wear out of the year.

20230912_071740.jpg
my pair is more beat but less yellow

Yeah black pair won’t hit sale. Resale is good right now so all the resellers are going to be over them even though they will brick probably. Blues are flying online everywhere and those are the least hyped ones too.

Just need the black ones to complete the set

I put in a stupid low bid on StockX just to monitor the price action. To my surprise, some seller accepted my $65 bid like a week ago. Shoes just came today...and they look kinda "wonky" if you ask me lol. The toe area is super boxy. Maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe I'm not lol. I'm gonna end up getting a 2nd pair and comparing the two.

Picsart_23-09-12_17-35-39-149.jpg

Screenshot_20230912_173124_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230912_173138_Instagram.jpg

as if you need to ask

FKScdQNWUAcXbiN.jpeg

of course they do

these won't hit sale

my pair is more beat but less yellow
As if I needed another reason to hate Fat Joe.

"To each his own" is a saying I strongly subscribe to.

But some things in life are just objectively terrible and a threat to the human race.

...there's no excuse for it.

I put in a stupid low bid on StockX just to monitor the price action. To my surprise, some seller accepted my $65 bid like a week ago. Shoes just came today...and they look kinda "wonky" if you ask me lol. The toe area is super boxy. Maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe I'm not lol. I'm gonna end up getting a 2nd pair and comparing the two.

Why would you possibly think that a $65 bid would result in anything less than 100% authenticity?

That’s annoying. I’ve had a few pair of NBYs come looking like that and I ended up returning them because of it.

Why would you possibly think that a $65 bid would result in anything less than 100% authenticity?

I literally stood in the back of a store and watched my guy/the store manager dump multiple pairs of shoes on StockX/GOAT for literally HALF the retail price. Most were a bunch of LeBron's, but at the time they had just released. Another friend of mine who used to work at another shoe store told me they did the exact same thing. My point? There are actual mom & pop shops that upload their authentic shoes to StockX and GOAT. To my understanding, stores pay half the retail price, so they'll simply let them go for less than retail.

It's utterly ridiculous. Deals barely feel like deals when I'm getting wacked over the head for nearly $30 in fees...

Kinda similar topic that I was discussing with someone the other day: Boutiques and lack of return policy contributing to low resale culture. So many of these boutiques don't accept returns, especially on any sort of "hyped" release. People have gotten used to return convenience from Amazon and other retailers, even Nike, and the relative ease of use of StockX/GOAT means that people can check something out and try it on at home and then just dump it on resale apps for little to no profit in lieu of a return option if they don't want it. On the other side, people have been trained that their only chance at getting something for retail is to go all out on release day and buy now, think later.

A certain percentage of the market, and of the release calendar, are on a silhouette you haven't worn for years, or that the brand has revamped and you're unsure about the fit and materials. If you could just walk into a Foot Locker and try a shoe on and see it in person, you could avoid the whole rigamarole. But that just isn't an option for most releases now. Just putting more money in the pockets of shipping companies and resale companies.

Size 9 and 12 for anyone interested in white on white jewel COTM with code AUTUMN for an extra 20% off

Back
Top Bottom