OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I meant like in stores. I had just been seeing these shock drop ny only releases. But yeah I meant more of a snkrs type broad release. I been out the loop
They dropped in stores all over the world the same day they dropped on Snkrs. Fat Joes non stop marketing worked and they flew everywhere. Black pair was worldwide and the blue pair was East coast only

I got my true size for the TS blackout and it still fit a bit big. and then my half size up for the porpoise fit way big. Didn't know they were full leather and lacked padding all around. No wonder. Had to get em a full half size down. what a waste :rofl:

Crazy I went half size down on these too. Like something just told me lol
you can see into the future. too bad I didn't get the memo beforehand. it's hit or miss with leather interior kicks. I have some bapestas that are leather interior that are super tight but these TS af1 got that rock hard thin leather on the inside. No back heel support lol. these are gonna be hard to wear for more than a couple hours. Don't wanna be walking around with these for long

you can see into the future. too bad I didn't get the memo beforehand. it's hit or miss with leather interior kicks. I have some bapestas that are leather interior that are super tight but these TS af1 got that rock hard thin leather on the inside. No back heel support lol. these are gonna be hard to wear for more than a couple hours. Don't wanna be walking around with these for long
I Just did it because I never really beat shoes I usually just give them away. But I actually broke in a pr of whites and once the width stretched I realized I could size down Lol I got like 3 pr of 9.5s ds that are old. I’m going to try to see if stores will let me exchange for 9’s. My West Indies are 9.5 and fit fine lengthwise tho

By You’s again.
IMG_8602.jpeg

These are hard for the outdoors. I’m just so ****ing confused as to why Nike continues to go crazy this women’s sizing campaign. These should def be in men’s sizing.

1695843865657.jpeg

The bottom right joints show as extended sizing, but the black/brown is WMNS sizing. I saw the top, right ones drop a few places yesterday, but they were all within WMNS sizing. **** is stupid. Saving me money, but causing a lot of confusion and frustration. The bottom right are the ones I'm after, so hopefully they actually go extended sizing and don't switch it to WMNS exclusive day before release like they did with the Footscape Wovens.

The bottom right joints show as extended sizing, but the black/brown is WMNS sizing. I saw the top, right ones drop a few places yesterday, but they were all within WMNS sizing. **** is stupid. Saving me money, but causing a lot of confusion and frustration. The bottom right are the ones I'm after, so hopefully they actually go extended sizing and don't switch it to WMNS exclusive day before release like they did with the Footscape Wovens.
Bottom right and the greens are fire. I got hiking and camping on my mind with the weather cooling off.

Nike gotta know women ain’t boutta buy these. I don’t understand their strategy. Women didn’t even appreciate the footscapes lol.

These are hard for the outdoors. I’m just so ****ing confused as to why Nike continues to go crazy this women’s sizing campaign. These should def be in men’s sizing.

1695843865657.jpeg
Those would be a perfect lot shoe for me this winter. Doesn’t sound like I’ll be able to size into them having a Men’s 12, though. That’s too bad.

It's kind of aligned with all the other af1 variants that are women's

But I agree, women's sizing ending at 12W/10.5M is dumb and inherently more exclusionary. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom